• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π‘πŽπ†π”π„ 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 β€” OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
No fr - Where are the notifs RPN?

Thank you for the reply! My application is slow moving rn, so I'll do some looking. Are you okay if it's a little vague and I can tailor it later down the line?

Another question, and I might have missed it, but do you have a deadline for new CS's?
It can absolutely be left vague, leaving it without details may even prove to offer some interesting plotlines in the future.

Deadlines for new applicants will be announced soon! I was awaiting poll results from the discord ooc about when we will move to our next chapter, and wanted to make sure newcomers would enter before our next scene so they have time to explore the Discord and get a foothold on plotting. With that being said, I will be very flexible with extensions, and arriving later than others won't have anyone hated or ostracized.

Bridget sheet is uppp!

View attachment 1176560

had so much fun writing my servant girlie!!

fuck it welcome back lord farquaad β™‘β™‘

Hello ocean angels I've come with gifts! (a deadline)

As noted on the interest check, I've placed the deadline for Wednesday the 7th August at 11:59pm (NY time).
If the deadline creeps up and you'd like extra time, I'll be happy to allow it. I do greatly encourage finishing before this date as entering the Discord with others may feel less scary.

I have been rubbing my tummy ravenously watching the new characters take form, so thank-you for all your work 🍽️.​

Thank youuuu! This will hopefully be what I need to activate work mode instead of procrastination mode LMAOOO

I’ve got my personality and history to do and that’s about it…so time to get cooking *cracks knuckles*

Thank youuuu! This will hopefully be what I need to activate work mode instead of procrastination mode LMAOOO

I’ve got my personality and history to do and that’s about it…so time to get cooking *cracks knuckles*
You go cook up a lovely buffet. You got this.

Hi sorry to disturb but im just making sure here. Are custom roles allowed? I think you once said that they were but I can't remember, so i'm asking for confirmation

I believe they are allowed as long as you message Gao first and workshop the role to make sure it fits within the context of the RP

Hi sorry to disturb but im just making sure here. Are custom roles allowed? I think you once said that they were but I can't remember, so i'm asking for confirmation
Hi hi!! No need to apologize at all, I'm the one that should say sorry for the delayed reply πŸ˜”.

Similar to Wyll's answer, custom roles are absolutely allowed! My only reservations towards them is making sure they differ from existing ones. This may mean new applicants should skim through the CSes, or if unwilling to do that (since I understand there is a lot), I'd be happy to hear the character idea and offer guidance on what Rogue Waves is/isn't missing. As someone who has thoroughly read the characters, it is a lot easier for me to give pointers rather than you having to sit down and read essays of work. Hopefully that makes things clearer, but if needing anymore clarification please feel free to ask! β™‘

Hello ocean angels I've come with gifts! (a deadline)

As noted on the interest check, I've placed the deadline for Wednesday the 7th August at 11:59pm (NY time).
If the deadline creeps up and you'd like extra time, I'll be happy to allow it. I do greatly encourage finishing before this date as entering the Discord with others may feel less scary.

I have been rubbing my tummy ravenously watching the new characters take form, so thank-you for all your work 🍽️.​
Yay!! I am excited!

Hihiii - I updated Cassandra's CS with what I've come up with (so far). I just wanted to keep y'all in the loop with what I'm creating (mostly because I'm so excited I've hit my muse for her)

Hellooooo. I've started putting some of the information in for Tallulah's CS. I'm making slow and steady progress (will hopefully be done with the larger portions over the next day or so) :D

1722915717443.png
they are looking very beautiful to me your honor...

Been loving watching the progress, and I've had a few dms about the deadline so this is just a reminder that while it is approaching, I am not strict about the length of extensions. I will always be happy to allow writers to trickle in "late", and given there could be pitched roles leftover, the interest check may remain active past the deadline to attract those stragglers.

Thank-you for all your yummy creative minds 🍽️.​

View attachment 1177602

Been loving watching the progress, and I've had a few dms about the deadline so this is just a reminder that while it is approaching, I am not strict about the length of extensions. I will always be happy to allow writers to trickle in "late", and given there could be pitched roles leftover, the interest check may remain active past the deadline to attract those stragglers.

You are a generous and talented leader - I will definitely need an extra day or two to finish Cassandra.

View attachment 1177602

If possible, I also will need an extra day or so, as I’m changing the angle of my character so it’s more fun for me (I feel really good about it haha) πŸ₯Ή

You are a generous and talented leader - I will definitely need an extra day or two to finish Cassandra.
If possible, I also will need an extra day or so, as I’m changing the angle of my character so it’s more fun for me (I feel really good about it haha) πŸ₯Ή

That is no worries my sweeties !! Thank-you for letting me know!! 😌 β™‘β™‘β™‘

IMG_5181.jpeg
i am humbly requesting a couple extra days to finish my sheets for the sole purpose of being fashionably late and because i'm slow πŸ¦πŸ’¨

View attachment 1177871
i am humbly requesting a couple extra days to finish my sheets for the sole purpose of being fashionably late and because i'm slow πŸ¦πŸ’¨
No worries my angel!! We wait for you longingly !!

As mentioned it is deadline day ! To those with completed CSes, it will be a delight to look those over later today. Very grateful to see there is not a lot of applications for the same role as that makes my life a lot easier when it comes to decisions. Those that are not yet complete by deadline of course are free to work away at their own pace, just remember to @ the shit out of me when completed so I do not miss it.

Very excited to finally invite newcomers into the Discord, we are dusting and polishing everything to look very nice for you β™‘β™‘ !

No worries my angel!! We wait for you longingly !!

As mentioned it is deadline day ! To those with completed CSes, it will be a delight to look those over later today. Very grateful to see there is not a lot of applications for the same role as that makes my life a lot easier when it comes to decisions. Those that are not yet complete by deadline of course are free to work away at their own pace, just remember to @ the shit out of me when completed so I do not miss it.

Very excited to finally invite newcomers into the Discord, we are dusting and polishing everything to look very nice for you β™‘β™‘ !
If I am not selected for the roles I applied for, will it be possible to pre-apply for an available role now lmao

I've updated Cassandra's CS (she's not totally done yet).
- Her history is in bullet points
- Her personality is like 90% done

Just updating because the cooking is good over here.

I updated Melisandre's CS a bit. Mainly just the basics and her history. I was going to finish everything tonight but the cramps have got me in a chokehold. She'll be done tomorrow <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back