• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π‘πŽπ†π”π„ 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 β€” OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
im eating them up i got my tongue on the plate like a dog btw
are we gonna kiss rn cause I’m getting that vibe

(THANKKKK YOUUUUU β™₯️!!!!!)

I put up a placeholder and I'm gonna brainstorm as I only have the SLIGHTEST idea for an OC, but I just wanna say how absolutely DREAMY this RP is. Its delicious and you're all fabulous.

gnawing, and clawing at the bars of my enclosure, I get off work in half an hour and then it’s hammer time pookies 😼 goal is to the CS finished or mostly finished tonight

The brain gears are turning hehe I'm going to read through more of this absolutely scrumptious lore, but I have some stuff cooking

Hello. I quite enjoyed your manner of writing and seemly approach to the DMing that you seem to aim to cultivate. I have an interest in the role of the Scholar. To play a mind so inducated on the preened and cleaned words of tired authors as to have lost touch with the dirty reality outside of those pages.

1722342795079.png
everytime I blink, more of you appear...
hiiiii (frightened)​

hello !!! Just poking my head in here to say I am watching you

Wish yall luck can't wait to eat the meals being set forth πŸ‘Ή

Helloo -- Question for the cast: Do we have any land that needs uniting? Through a marriage perhaps?

Last edited:
IMG_5685.jpeg
put up another placeholder cuz cupid needed some love & also i am but a worm.

Helloo -- Question for the cast: Do we have any land that needs uniting? Through a marriage perhaps?
I don't think there is one at the moment. Unless Gao is hiding one under a rock. πŸ‘
Oh Gao! Yoohoo!!

You are cooking so hard in that kitchen. I am sitting so patiently at the table btw.
IMG_5458.jpeg
what can i say ?? im learning from one of the best chefs right now ??? 😼😼😼

no but seriously your characters ?? A T E.

as a matter of fact, the level of thought everyone has put into their characters so far is actually on another level like WOW.

View attachment 1176397
what can i say ?? im learning from one of the best chefs right now ??? 😼😼😼

no but seriously your characters ?? A T E.

as a matter of fact, the level of thought everyone has put into their characters so far is actually on another level like WOW.
oohohohoh I am giggling and kicking my feet rn, might even blush and twirl my hair a lil. IK your characters are gonna DEVOUR. Genuinley cannot wait to see all these new characters be completed so I can be completely sane and obsessively read everything about them

Oh I am LATE. Hiii !! (Rpn give me notifications challenge impossible)

At the current moment, most locations (excluding Antares because they are rebellious and cool) are united under the King. However, that is not to say marriage couldn't be employed as a tool to merge large companies, mitigate family feuds, or be in exchange for land/other valued resources throughout the world. You could even take creative liberty regarding townships littered outside of the main locations. Hopefully this answer will be useful to you, but do feel free to come ask for clarification or if you have any other questions since I know the lore doc is rather vague in a lot of areas β™‘β™‘.

View attachment 1176237
me after posting 2 (two) placeholders

WHERE YO CLOTHES AT

View attachment 1176390
put up another placeholder cuz cupid needed some love & also i am but a worm.

The little somersault I made finally seeing a Cupid application appear... put me in the Olympics fr....

1722420171570.png

Y'all don't key morce scare you. I promise we are all totally and completely nice and absolutely none of us bite

(We've also been excitedly buzzing about getting fresh meat friends in the RP)

Oh I am LATE. Hiii !! (Rpn give me notifications challenge impossible)

At the current moment, most locations (excluding Antares because they are rebellious and cool) are united under the King. However, that is not to say marriage couldn't be employed as a tool to merge large companies, mitigate family feuds, or be in exchange for land/other valued resources throughout the world. You could even take creative liberty regarding townships littered outside of the main locations. Hopefully this answer will be useful to you, but do feel free to come ask for clarification or if you have any other questions since I know the lore doc is rather vague in a lot of areas β™‘β™‘.

No fr - Where are the notifs RPN?

Thank you for the reply! My application is slow moving rn, so I'll do some looking. Are you okay if it's a little vague and I can tailor it later down the line?

Another question, and I might have missed it, but do you have a deadline for new CS's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back