• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

Vivienne Sinclair ▶▶ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vivienne threw the empty bag in the garbage and opens her book to study.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◀◀ Experiment #0918

Magdalena Eastwood ◇ 2113

I end up in a lengthy line in front of a stand serving frozen yogurt and other items. It was the fastest thing I could find since I'm starving completely.

gibson driver / / genetics major

i see a girl get in line at th froyo stand & i walk over "hey um i would not wanna get that if i were u. jeff the guy serving rn, he coughs & sneezes on all the food. if stella was there u would be ok" "sorry"

Em Santana

Three beer bottles later, I rub my eyes. Everything was a little fuzzy to me, but who cares. I stumble to a random apartment, (The guys one). "Hello." I shout loudly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuri Exp X 0001

I wuld look around as i open the door of mi room and see Em "Um Em..this is the mens Apartment"

(desided too use color for speech)

kian preston / / exp 7416

i look at th door. my question wasnt answered but maybe it will be soon. i wave at the girl tht i saw earlier

Yuri Exp X 0001

"Oh sorry Kian got distracted bi her....No Aure grupe is not hell....i really dont know wy she said that...was it her?"Yuri says

"oh. ok. yea she said it so i was confused since u guys dont seem bad" i shrug

Yuri Exp X 0001

I look at Em with a serius face then look back at Kian "Maybe she is tryng too say some in the grupe are anoying or somthing"I say then i look at Em"And what are you doing here?"

"It's no problem, thanks for warning me." I slightly smile at him as I turn away from the line. "So where would I go to get a good meal? I'm new here so I don't really know too much about this campus," I tell him apologetically.

"oh" i get up & i go to my room "ill be in here if u need anything" i close the door & i make a guitar & i start playing it

"let me show u!! i know a great pizza place" i start walkin "this is a super cool place to go to school btw"

I walk with him, taking in all the sights around me. "I think I like it so far. Aesthetically, at least. The architecture is stunning and the parts of campus, that I've seen so far, are so full of life. It's really nice." I half smile genuinely.

"ya!!! there is alot of cool stuff happening here. wait til u meet ur professors. theyre very cool too. & most classes" i open th door to peter's pizza & i let her go in & i bring her to a table "best pizza place around fyi"

(Good night all need too get some sleep)

Yuri Exp X 0001

I wuld enter mi room and go straight too bed as tomorrow is mi firts day too school and i was very exited aswell

Em Santana

I step inside. "Well, it's better then mine." I say as I plop on the couch. "Besideess, guys are way more fun." I add with a small pout. "I don't know if I've said this but did you know that hairstyle looks cute on you." I say grinning.

Yuri Exp X 0001

I Blush slightli as Em said that "Um.....Erm.....Mi Or Kian"

Yuri Exp X 0001

"Hey hey!! Not the hair"I say as i fix mi hair and i look at her "Are you ok?...your not acting normal like usual....well for mi"I say Slightli blushing

Em Santana

I put my head on his shoulder, tracing a small pattern on his back. "Where else?" I ask with a wink. "Maybe I had a beer bottle or two but still, I'm not different. I'd still be here." I say with a small smirk. "Why? Want me gone?" I say in a somewhat sad tone.

Yuri Exp X 0001

"No no not at all..its that this is the first time i see you act like this...and im still prosesing of how you got here"I say kinda nervius as im being Creep out as i get a chills down mi spine

Em Santana

I raise an eyebrow as I feel his nervousness. "Mhm, well I just don't show this side. It's like, a treat if you do." I say with a small smile."No need to be scared. I'm still Em, just a little lighter." I say as I lean against the wall. "Do you have another beer?" I ask.

Yuri Exp X 0001

"yea on the frige..let mi get you 1...i dont even drink"I say as i walk too the frige and pick a beer and walk back too Em and lend it too her "So...how you got here?"

Em Santana

I shrug. "Such same. It's a really nice feeling. Besides Yuri, I'm only a couple doors down."I say with a small chuckle. Taking a large gulp of my beer, I roll my eyes. "I flew here Yuri baby." I say in a sarcastic tone. "I walked down the hallway if you want an exact, to the point, answer." I mutter.

Yuri Exp X 0001

I look at her like this ಠ_ಠ "Um...Ok..but i dont need exact point for the answer its ok"

Em Santana

I finish my beer bottle. "So like, where are the other guys?" I ask. More like, where are the other actually guys. I plop on the couch again and turn on the TV. "Ima watch Naruto. That ok?" I ask as I see Sauske and Saukra and Naruto on screen talking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back