• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

sophia wood

"im pretty sure its this whole experiment thingy thats messing up with my body or watevs" i shrug "FIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHT" i chant at cleo and damien.

Damien Greyson // Experiment 0010

I look at Yuri "stay out of this." I say looking at Cleo "oh I will take you on someday" I add with a devious smile

Magdalena Eastwood ◇ 2113

I stand and watch the others silently, placing a hand in my pocket, waiting and glancing at my gps.

Yuri Exp X 0001

"Guys i dont care if you two fight but not now remember....there hunting us down"

I smile and slightly laugh "not giving you what you want Cleo" I added a smile of satisfaction since she was annoyed

cleo lott / / exp 0667

i make a big gust of wind shove all the cars off the street "LOOK I CLEARED IT OUT" "FOR THIS FIGHT"

Emiele Santana | Experiment 0077 |

Before they can actually fight, I step in between the both of them, giving each a hard slap to the face. "I'm done with Sainthood. You two done yet?" I say. "I can give you both your worst nightmares in your manipulations. Tell me, do you realize WE'RE BEING FUCKING HUNTED. We don't have time for this." I say loudly.

"The building is only like three minutes from here." I look down at the gps again.

I narrow my eyes and make all the metal within Emiele's system freeze. Making her Unable to move "now, I can make your life harder than it is. Be smart" I say

cleo lott / / exp 0667

"u afraid of me damien????????????????? or should i call u jessica?" "OK LETS FIGHT ON THE ROOF OF THE TOWER THAT WOULD BE MORE FUN"

I wave by the street for a cab and a taxi-van pulls up. He rolls the window down and I ask him if he can take us to the tower free of charge. He is fine with it and I pull the door open, waiting for whoever wants to come with.

Emiele Santana | Experiment 0077 |

I frezze in place, unable to move. "Damien." I think. In a manipulation, I have a chalkboard and write "I can still think, which is all I need remeber? Besides, why are we wasting our powers on each other? This is redundant. And if I die because we get ambushed and I can't move, I'm sure we'll see each other in Hell." It says with a flourish in the l's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back