• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

cleo lott / / exp 0667

"GOT IT" i press the lil butto that calls armour "ayy what up" they pop up on a holographic screen

Magdalena Eastwood ◇ 2113

"Guys, let's just go. Cleo, you can talk to them as we run. Let's just find a safe area."

Emiele Santana | Experiment 0077 |

"Or we could do it now." I mutter, looking at Cleo's holograms. "We're kind of running from Taliabetz because our cabin blew up, killing Muriel and Jameson with Vivenne MIA." I say to the holograms.

Yuri Exp. X 0001

Yuri wuld look at the hologram and wait for they too finishe there convesation

armour tells them to go to the top of the washington tower & wait cus they will pick the supers up & take them to armour

armour puts gps on the watches cus they prob dont know where it is

"Do any of us even know to get on top of Washington Tower? It's not like we can ask people on the streets." I think out loud.

Damien Greyson // Experiment 0010

I then reach up to them landing after flying. my shirt half burnt.. "well that was fun" I added running

Sophia Wood

"they could be the taliabetz................................." i say to cleo. "we'll probs find it lets just keep movin." i say 2 every1 "ok when we get 2 armour we need 2 get u a shirt asap" i say 2 damien

I raise an eyebrow at Damien's remark. "I think the lightning got to you a little pal." "Anyways, what explanation would we have? College club on a trip?" I say. That wouldn't be too bad a cover story actually.

I start following the gps. "Our explanation could be me telling them to piss off and to ignore us and then send them on their way."

Yuri Exp X 0001

"Is beter to avoid any sort of comunication"Yuri says as he follows magdalena

sophia wood

i start walking next to magdalena "that was pretty fucked up" i say as we follow the gps "the bombs n shit like wow"

"But we don't know who's who? It's not like we can pull out our watches to scan in a city. It could be the one's we're running from and we don't know if they could resist our powers." I point out. "We should probably conserve our strength though." I say, remembering her power.

Damien Greyson // Experiment 0010

I look at Sophia "what do you expect..we were warned that they try to eradicate us all.. " I add looking at my shirt noticing that one pectoral was out in the open for the naked eye to see... "oh well... it was a nice boost. Thanks Cleo"

"Like Yuri said, let's just not talk to anyone and follow the directions Armour sent to us," I say as I continue to navigate with the watch.

Yuri Exp X 0001

he wuld follow Magdalena and look around and see the people Cleo gave the finger too "Great we might die soon" I whisper

I see what Chloe does and wonder what we did to get the looks in the first place. "Let's just try ignoring them. No need to get in a fight or something." I mutter.

I glance over my shoulder and notice Cleo. "Hey, finger down. We don't need any extra attention with the amount we have right now, nor do we need piss anyone else off."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back