• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

Emiele Santana ~Experiment 0077~

I sighed, clearly upset that it didn't work. I clime down from the roof using the trees, catching up with the girl I saw from the roof, Magdalena. "Do you think giving him a Princess makeover will annoy him?" I ask with a smirk as I walk backwards.

muriel

"yes hon i can finish it" i put it in a pan & in the oven "we will wait for this to be done &then we can eat" "u can play with the other kids if u want since kitchen is very boring."

Magdalena Eastwood ◇ 2113

I give her a slight smirk. "If that doesn't get him heated, I'm not sure what will." I brush some hair away from my face. "He might even decide to do a dance." I quickly wink as I cross my arms.

I try to remember her skill for a moment before snapping my fingers. "You have a power similar to mine. Manipulation, right? Well, in a way." I say as I think of myself having auburn hair.

Yuri Exp. X 0001

"Much apretiated Muriel" as yuri wuld walk and sit down on 1 of the chair and try to remember his powers atleast 1 but nothing he dosent remember

I nod. "Controlling the freewill." I stick my hand in my pocket and look at her hair. "Do you know how long the effects usually last for?" I ask casually, curious about it.

I shrug. "Thing is, I don't see the manipulations, already knowing them. You, can though. That's how I think it works." I say. "But I do know it can last up to ten minutes so far. Like the outfit and lake for Mr. Coconut Bra is gone by now most likely." I say, thinking about it.

muriel

"somethin bothering you dear?" i finish cooking & i put plates on the table & i put food on it & i put cups on the table

I nod once again. "Even though pranks are always fun, it sounds like it would be good skill to have in a fight. It can really trip someone up." My mind drifts to that whole terorist thing while my face continues to stay expressionless.

Yuri Exp. X 0001

"its mostly nothing its that....well.....what are mi powers thats the only thing i have in minde too know what are they but i come up with nothing" As i wuld think even more and see if theres atleats a hint....nothing

muriel

i put my hand on his shoulder "do not worry sweetie it will come to you" i open the door & i look outside & i ring a bell "dinner!!!!!!" & i ring the bell inside

jameson

i go in "oh boy what are we eati---------" "SWEETS & STEAK??" "muriel these kids need PROTEIN MORE PROTEIN" "PROTEEEEEEINNN"

I nod my head in agreement. "Though I don't know if you'd be able to actually feel the manipulations." I add. "You going to eat any dinner?" I ask her, hearing the bell.

Addison Barclay

Addison's foot struck the punching bag with enough force to cause it to swing. Sweat dripped down her face and her muscles ached but she refused to stop. Someone would think she was weak otherwise.

"There's a good chance all those details will be figured out once we start training." I shrug in response to her question. "I'm not very hungry, but I could probably use something to drink," I say, heading towards the house.

Yuri Exp. X 0001

Yuri wuld smile slightli for what muriel said and see that the dinner was ready as he wuld get confy on the chair and start to eat as he started with the Steack first

cleo lott 0667

i make it windy again cus i am bored & i go in & look at th food & i get grossed out & i go to my room

muriel

"dig in kiddies"

"True." I say as I change my hair to an eccentric blue and black, wavy hairstyle. I go to the kitchen and sit down on the counter, looking at the options. I just needed some water after all the changing and manipulating. I pour myself a glass of water, adding some ice cubes.

I pour myself a glass of water too and take a sip as I look over the table. "The food looks great, Muriel," I tell her appreciatively. If I had an appetite, I'd probably try some of it. Instead, I lean against the counter beside Emiele with my water, tilting it from side-to-side so it gently swishes.

muriel

"thank u dear" i sit & i cut some steak & i eat my steak

jameson

i go to the water girls "think its ok to lie to my wife like that? that food looks HORRIBLE & WE ALL KNO IT"

I roll my eyes and give a sweet smile to him. "No, it's really good. Look?" I say as I quickly think of the most appetizing foods in place of the original meal. "I think I have to side with no. I'd eat this but I'm not really hungry right now." I say, patting his shoulder sympathetically.

"You're being a little too much right now, Jameson," I tell him flatly. "She did her best and it does look good."

Yuri Exp. X 0001

yuri wuld Finish the steack and Wait for a while so the taste of meat dosent mess up the taste of the sweet..after i wait for a while wuld start to eat the sweet there still was a meati Flavor but it was still good

muriel

"thanks gurls" i smile at them & i look at yuri & i smile "how is the food??"

jameson

"i do NOT LIKE YOUR ATTITUDES. u girls have BAD ATTITUDES. you will not survive training. and i am NOT BEING EXTRA" i start freakin out

cleo lott

i yell from my room "STFU OLD MAN"

jameson

"RUDE!!!! ALL U PPL ARE RUDE"

I can't help but laugh at Jameson's reaction. Changing my hair to a burgundy red, shoulder length hairstyle, the food returns to normal. Well, I feel it returning to normal. Suppose I can't do two separate illusions at once. "We are, a delight, aren't we?" I say grinning

back... just experienced another earthquake... yesterday we had one too...

Damien Greyson // Experiment 0010

I walk downstairs with my dog tags floating freely on my hand "what's all this commotion?" I ask

Users who are viewing this thread

Back