[Rise of the Empowered]Super Ultra Mega Mega OOC

Quartus said:
Who are the baddies and how many are there; subquestion: Can I be one?
They are Legion. They are.... Maaaany.

Yes. Yes you can. Simply discuss with myself or another ST about your base villain idea and we'll hash a few basic things out.

Wednesday is the HOPE.

One way or another though, massive work is being accomplished and plots are being plotted that may not come to pass for YEARS

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah man such a long-term RP. Dizzying and exciting lol. Well good thing I happen to have a lot of interest in both my characters so far. (*^*)

Though I might make someone more villainous later on as world building develops. (} :) ) Seems like that would be hella fun.

Hehehehe.

You'll always have the chance to kill a character off for other character space too! But try to make the death emotionally traumatizing or aesthetically epic. Or both. Working out deaths with me is always valid if needed!

Depending on how the story develops, I would not be opposed to character death. }:3

(Keeps killing off characters kill one gets a level 5 power lol jkjkjkjk i swear)

But mostly right now just way too excited...the long weeks and here we are just days away.... ; ^; /

Edit: Also I realize that I stopped getting notifications from this...not so neither now

Speaking of pairing up, I need to indulge my inner shipping magnate. Would anyone be interested in being my character's wife/ Abigail's mother? She's named in the character sheets but that doesn't have to be set in stone.

@DaughterofAthena if that's cool with you?

SpiralErrant said:
Speaking of pairing up, I need to indulge my inner shipping magnate. Would anyone be interested in being my character's wife/ Abigail's mother? She's named in the character sheets but that doesn't have to be set in stone.
@DaughterofAthena if that's cool with you?
I wouldn't have any problem with it.

I am almost done with my character sorry I am taking so long. Thanksgiving is coming up and I been cleaning house etc.

Man, I should probably start working on my character but I've got a serious case of the sniffles so we'll see how fast I can get a sheet up.

"sniffles" i say as i'm blinded by dim lighting because of my throbbing head and my body alternating between freezing cold and boiling hot every fifteen minutes hahahahaha just ignore me i'm good that was only this weekend

@Cephalo R.I.P.

lol-left-for-dead.gif

Cephalo said:
Man, I should probably start working on my character but I've got a serious case of the sniffles so we'll see how fast I can get a sheet up.
"sniffles" i say as i'm blinded by dim lighting because of my throbbing head and my body alternating between freezing cold and boiling hot every fifteen minutes hahahahaha just ignore me i'm good that was only this weekend
I understand ur pain Cephy. Though my bit of sickness is also tied in with stress.

@Giyari I like your new woman character. I feel like her and my male would be perfect for a maybe sort of romance. That is up to you xD ! I just found it ironic they have the same hair color and around the sameish age and they both are into some type of business. I am not done with my character yet but I have it all set up in my mind I just need to put on the sheet itself.

Hey, have you guys heard of Boku no Hero Academia (manga)? This RP has a few similar concepts to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back