[Rise of the Empowered]Super Ultra Mega Mega OOC

AllHailDago said:
@Ofanaatnolrah

Everybody's excited looks like! Couldn't be happier! Never expected an idea of mine to be THIS successful!
maxresdefault.jpg

Anyone who might be interested in being a adorable love interest for one of my story characters who will be around for alotta the story, pm me. The person who gets picked will receive a special reward eventually c:

@too much idea @Spinoceratopsrex @Which Doctor @The One Eyed Bandit @Arkytior @Volfy @cojemo @Space Pirate @Sunbather @Quartus @SpiralErrant @OverlordSenpai @Azure Sky @Ofanaatnolrah @NeoLeaf @Pretzel Heart @Teh Frixz @Giyari @HellKnight @Fezzes @Refaulted @simj22 @Verdas @Deltorian Nephran @Veles Lek @Shon @Cephalo @Mortem @AbstractAnnabella @Salt Lord @Raphael

AllHailDago said:
He is 13, so preferrably between 12-14. Also, STs are excluded from this particular position.
I could do that :3

I have a 14 year old character that I never managed to have much use of before in a past RP. I'd love to air her out and give her some use again :D

AllHailDago said:
He is 13, so preferrably between 12-14. Also, STs are excluded from this particular position.
Mmk. He should meet Abigail at some point though. I think as far as I know, he would be the closest to her in age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back