[Rise of the Empowered]Super Ultra Mega Mega OOC

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Yeah I mean, she's only a nigh-omnipotent multiversal threat...weak as hell ;D

[/QUOTE]
Our characters could do that without powers th-they just don't wanna >,>

It would be hilarious if all of us get powers no higher than 2. Let me try to jinx us all.

For those worrying about getting a low level power (not me, I couldn't care less), don't forget that even low-level powers can be extremely useful. For example, if I'm remembering correctly Dago said the silliest power he would allow is adhesion, and that's nothing to sneeze at since it's basically wall-crawling.

Also, @AllHailDago , I'm assuming NPC's wouldn't count as characters for the character limit. For example, I'd be able to have Jaspers currently existing band mates as simple NPCs without CS's since they wouldn't be the focus, right? It's a pretty silly question, but thought I'd clarify first.

Yeah I am just waiting on the stuff to be made and I do for sure want a random power even if it is low level cause it will still be fun :3!

I'm less worried about being weak than scattered. I'd much rather have a Level 4 or 5 (or connected low levels) simply because I'd like to have one "style" so to speak.

Speaking of powers, when are the results out? Or rather - When are we gonna start the RP?

Sunbather said:
I'm less worried about being weak than scattered. I'd much rather have a Level 4 or 5 (or connected low levels) simply because I'd like to have one "style" so to speak.
Speaking of powers, when are the results out? Or rather - When are we gonna start the RP?
I believe me, @Atom, @AllHailDago and @CJ Mason are planning on working on more extensive planning for the rp tonight. I don't exactly have a start date for you, but we should know more after we've had time to work with all 4 of us.

Right now we've had work schedule issues but I believe Dago and Carter are off today and I'll be off at 3:30 ish so yes, this evening we're gonna put it to the grinding stone.

Atom said:
Right now we've had work schedule issues but I believe Dago and Carter are off today and I'll be off at 3:30 ish so yes, this evening we're gonna put it to the grinding stone.
We will plan all the chaos... xD !

DaughterofAthena said:
Yes... build up all the hype!
6EcZPQO.gif

So first off I've been off the grid for almost 24 hours thanks to a effed up windstorm hitting our city. To preemptively answer, yes I'm ok.

Now that I'm around hopefully planning will kick off heavily. I suspect 1-2 weeks max before starting date. But that's subject to being moved up or back as things progress. Never fear though. Things won't become Half Life 3 bad.

@cojemo

NPCs do not count towards character count. However preferably much fewer of them will be Empowered and they will only be used during posts with your relevant characters. STs excluded of course.

Anything I missed in my sickly stupor?

Hey guys! If there is anything that you know to be in New York City that is semi-important and it is not listed on the New York City page in the settings forum, please let me know. It is very likely that I might have missed something as I am slightly tired at the moment.

Dago appears to leave a reveal!

Dago uses secret power revelations!

The general populace now know someone has all level 1 abilities and one lucky duck has pulled a 5!

Wild(yet incredibly attractive) Dago has retreated!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to know my powers. I don't care about the rest of you (>A>)

AllHailDago said:
Dago appears to leave a reveal!
Dago uses secret power revelations!

The general populace now know someone has all level 1 abilities and one lucky duck has pulled a 5!

Wild(yet incredibly attractive) Dago has retreated!
Have powers been chosen for everyone who picked the random route?

The hype is real xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back