• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

It just occurred to me that Ara could also have something where she makes someone appear as they really are on the inside or something like that

Just throwing out ideas tbh

I'm thinking about Kronk's shoulder angel and devil and then making a power for him based on that lol

As for Zara she can definitely have transmutation as a power

It would be hilarious if Emily discovered her power to bring her drawings to life while she was dreamily doodling Tarzan and he randomly steps out of the picture whilst the real Tarzan is in the room lol

They discover their powers after regaining their memories, right? And they don't have to be related to the triggers?

Moxie you gave them the surname Villeneuve and me being the geek I am thought of the author of Beauty and the Beast and how Belle's village in the new film is named after the author since Suzanne Gabrielle De Villeneuve was her name

I'm sorry I'm rambling lol
mxlly mxlly

Moxie you gave them the surname Villeneuve and me being the geek I am thought of the author of Beauty and the Beast and how Belle's village in the new film is named after the author since Suzanne Gabrielle De Villeneuve was her name

I'm sorry I'm rambling lol
mxlly mxlly
Haha it's okay Pix <3 <3
I did not actually know that! So thank you for the Info!

Hmm if WDU doesn't end up happening I'm bringing Annabelle here methinks. She's one of my favourite characters I have ever made and I never get to play her anymore :(

Really is tempted to make a Jessica Rabbit...

must resistXD

Or Pochahantas!

Or Vixey from Fox in the Hound

If Lady doesn't end up getting used in the other one, I will bring her here!

And if I were to give her any sort of power it would be the power of Seduction. He he. Oh god. I know I can't handle any more at the moment, but I want to so badDX

I am up at 3 in the morning.....
Ooh good ol' Jessica Rabbit nice

And if I were to give her any sort of power it would be the power of Seduction. He he. Oh god. I know I can't handle any more at the moment, but I want to so badDX

I am up at 3 in the morning.....
Well you can bring in more characters at any time during the RP so you can always hold that thought hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back