• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

deer deer Emmeline and Tarzan could be tree climbing adventure friends, maybe casually romantic if you want? Though he is also very curious about Jane, hence the potential casualness.

Elspeth could be an outdoor adventure friend too, since I see she likes that sort of thing! He would probably be slightly intimidated/inspired by her independence lol. redroseknight redroseknight

deer deer Emmeline and Tarzan could be tree climbing adventure friends, maybe casually romantic if you want? Though he is also very curious about Jane, hence the potential casualness.

Elspeth could be an outdoor adventure friend too, since I see she likes that sort of thing! He would probably be slightly intimidated/inspired by her independence lol. redroseknight redroseknight
Omg! Yesss! Tree climbing friends would be awesomeeeee! Heheheh. I think she'd help him with his curiosity about Jane ;)

Lol She would just be over the moon to have people actually interested in the outdoorsy stuff rather than just getting the 'uh huh, that's nice, dear' from her mother

Korey: *changes into an ocelot*

XD
I thought of this guy when I saw the word Ocelot xD
latest

And welcome! mxlly mxlly

PixieDust PixieDust Should I change Gene's magic power to shapeshifting only just into people?? Since Korey and Ella are going to be able to shift into animals.

PixieDust PixieDust Should I change Gene's magic power to shapeshifting only just into people?? Since Korey and Ella are going to be able to shift into animals.
You can also do the three wishes idea, but the limit is the usual what you can't wish for and then there's the backlash of wishes idea too?

But the shape shifting into people and objects is coool too ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back