• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

You can also do the three wishes idea, but the limit is the usual what you can't wish for and then there's the backlash of wishes idea too?

But the shape shifting into people and objects is coool too ;)

I thought the three wishes thing would be too overpowered xD HOLY SHIT I CAN GIVE HIM THE POWER OF FLIGHT/LEVITATION

oh wait I shouldn't give Gene flight because someone could make a Peter Pan and that would obviously be his power...

Just so everyone knows it is actually okay for two characters to have the same power :)

Okay xD Because I can see SO much more situations where Gene would just casually use levitation because he's bored. He's not much of a trickster, so he wouldn't pretend to be anybody else a lot.

I'm thinking Justin's power is super strength but not sure.

Zara i have no idea lol

Emily can draw things into existence

Madison has night vision

Seth can roar so loud that he creates mini earth tremors and avalanches.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork : For example if you read Wizard of Oz out loud, Toto may come out of the book since you read the part about Toto being taken away, but if he comes to life out of the book, someone or something goes in placement of Toto back inside the book

I'm just wondering what the heck Mélodie, Blaise and Tyce would have aha (Marie, Berlioz and Toulouse)
I was thinking it would be something to do with their hobbies in the movie you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back