• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

I may bring her in to shake things up ;) I hope WDU gets started soon, I am having total Lucy withdrawals XD
Well you can bring in more characters at any time during the RP so you can always hold that thought hun :)

Hmm if WDU doesn't end up happening I'm bringing Annabelle here methinks. She's one of my favourite characters I have ever made and I never get to play her anymore :(

I'm gonna bring in my Peter and Adira if that's the case. just that Peter's first name and Adira's surname will be changed because rules xD

Because Peter will absolutely not understand but he'll be like "Okay, das cool I guess..." </3
she will be like:

Annie: *walks in looking sad and sees Peter and Gene* I just watched Les Mis again and I'm increasingly reminded that I am Eponine all the time. Like I can't be the Cosette to some guy's Marius just once! *sniffles* You get it right Gene?

Gene: *puts hand on her shoulder* I understand... :( It's okay *hugs Annie* You can write your own Les Mis. With a happy ending.

Peter: *in his head* Wha...? o_o

Gene: *puts hand on her shoulder* I understand... :( It's okay *hugs Annie* You can write your own Les Mis. With a happy ending.

Peter: *in his head* Wha...? o_o
Peter omg poor guy xD

Annie: *sniffles a little more before taking Gene's hand* Come on, this calls for some Elle Woods positivity! Let's watch Legally Blonde again.

Emily: *randomly appears with tea* How about a nice brew to go with that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back