• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Resemblia Academy

Is it possible for me to transfer my character to another class? I'm waiting for someone to reply in Atlas but no one seems to be on, so it's pretty awkward to just wait...

AgotPosts said:
Is it possible for me to transfer my character to another class? I'm waiting for someone to reply in Atlas but no one seems to be on, so it's pretty awkward to just wait...
I'm about to

Please be patient ;-;

So..I just realized it's past midnight... you better love my post and gimme good ratings cuz I was supposed to sleep an hour ago

Nighty night <3

i'm screeching y'all need to find some new hobbies

and tbh I never realized how similar German and Afrikaans was so I'm like reading all the stuff Josef says and I'm like... damn. I gotchu fam

Deviced said:
i'm screeching y'all need to find some new hobbies
and tbh I never realized how similar German and Afrikaans was so I'm like reading all the stuff Josef says and I'm like... damn. I gotchu fam
Whoa wait, really?

I know nothing about Afrikaans but I wouldn't have ever thought that it'd be similar to German :o

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

Guys look at this gif

Alnasl said:
SHES ONE OF THEM
xD a Whovian, yeah.

Alnasl said:
"Don't lie to me, I'm paralyzed, not stupid," said Aya, feeling a bit insulted actually. "Even if you hadn't bolted out of the room earlier, look how close you are to the door. You're getting ready to bolt again if you have to." She moved her hands restlessly from the armrests of her chair to her knees, and back up again, tapping out an unheard melody. "It's okay to have gone through a traumatizing experience. Shit, pretty much all of us have, so no one is going to think you're weak or...whatever, even if it seems to you they are."
@Schadenfreudmeh
Wait for Dev

Users who are viewing this thread

Back