• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Resemblia Academy

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Gotta know the difference between stabbed and sliced.
While I'm at it, want to know about lacerated, shanked, shivved, gutted, and hacked?
Also I gave you five hours to reply to me I swear to god the bread mother will hear about this oh and by the way I lowkey messed up my back during trampoline lol, I did a stupid and pulled a muscle which is fun.com

Alnasl said:
Also I gave you five hours to reply to me I swear to god the bread mother will hear about this oh and by the way I lowkey messed up my back during trampoline lol, I did a stupid and pulled a muscle which is fun.com
THE BREAD MOTHER HAS BEEN SUMMONED.

WHAT DO YOU WISH MY DONUT

Alnasl said:
I'm so lazy

umm

sorry i'm not responding guys!

some stuff...came up and i'm trying to deal with it...I'll only be in mod form....

Don't burn down the place!

[QUOTE="Moon Star]Yeah, of course I can, to be honest, I'm kinda busy right now since I joined another RP and I'm managing my own, too many characters to make, so it's not like I will actually be able to type anything worthwhile for the next few hours.

[/QUOTE]
Thanksssssssssss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back