• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Resemblia Academy

theDoc1420 said:
teleportation is very borderline...
CAN YOU NOT

I ALREADY TOOK OUT GLYPHS

NOW YOU WANT TELEPORT TOO

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME

But what about in instances like:

- They can teleport, but only a short distance

- They can lift objects with their mind, but only objects light enough that they can pick them up physically

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Punches YOUR face
KyouRoundhouseKICK.gif

How should I get Allen in there? It looks like the school year has already begun, so should I just slip him in as someone who arrived late in the school year?

[QUOTE="Midnight Peace]How should I get Allen in there? It looks like the school year has already begun, so should I just slip him in as someone who arrived late in the school year?

[/QUOTE]
Just say he's late for class...

Actually, it looks like it's still the opening day. Apologies, I sometimes get a lot of anxiety when there's a lot to read and I misinterpret what I'm seeing.

What time is it right now in the school day?

[QUOTE="Midnight Peace]Actually, it looks like it's still the opening day. Apologies, I sometimes get a lot of anxiety when there's a lot to read and I misinterpret what I'm seeing.
What time is it right now in the school day?

[/QUOTE]
like 11:30

If this is how you lot progress stories then I think I'm going to drop out. I don't see @Adira's response to Cera anywhere, and honestly everyone just continued too much.

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Anaxileah said:
If this is how you lot progress stories then I think I'm going to drop out. I don't see @Adira's response to Cera anywhere, and honestly everyone just continued too much.
I metioned you in a post about how Mona dropped out, considering plenty people were in Atlas...

I'm sorry! No one in atlas isn't doing anything and umm...I'm really sorry...It was my mistake for doing that on the fly...

Adira said:
I metioned you in a post about how Mona dropped out, considering plenty people were in Atlas...
I'm sorry! No one in atlas isn't doing anything and umm...I'm really sorry...It was my mistake for doing that on the fly...
I'll consider staying, but it's quite a bit to read. I'm a bit confused on what's occurring, since now my character's spoken to no one and Leo is presumed to no longer be in the class..

[QUOTE="Midnight Peace]So, who all is in Shadow, and where should lil Allen go next?

[/QUOTE]
Hunter's in Shadow, kind of freaking out about potentially freaking out.

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Stab implies that you are jutting a sharp object into a person
Slice implies that you are cutting horizontally and leaving an incision rather than gutting them
What the fuck guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back