• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Resemblia Academy

Alnasl said:
Mom friend more like meme friend
f95.jpg

forgive me,,,, i had an overwhelming urge to add a jimmy neutron meme so i did

@Deviced SAVE YOUR BUM OFF AND GO TO A PUBLIC STATE COLLEGE FOR UNDERGRAD. My undergrad years (the first 4 pretty much) are completely paid for, debt free. It helps that I'm a little well off, but I'm like really smart and I didn't even bother applying to private schools. A lot of public schools (for me, SUNY ) are really cheap, but also really good.

Bvmble said:
@Deviced SAVE YOUR BUM OFF AND GO TO A PUBLIC STATE COLLEGE FOR UNDERGRAD. My undergrad years (the first 4 pretty much) are completely paid for, debt free. It helps that I'm a little well off, but I'm like really smart and I didn't even bother applying to private schools. A lot of public schools (for me, SUNY ) are really cheap, but also really good.
My dad is also suggesting to me to do my liberals in community college, which would be even more cheaper. I don't think I will, though, because I really need to go away from this place for a while.

theDoc1420 said:
I'm a bit confused as to how "Glips" work... well really confused tbh.
It's one of those powers that the user can place their existence into one another, let's say he/she never existed in your life. You never met him/her before, he/she was never childhood friends. and one day he/she comes across unexpectingly posing a threat towards that person, and inserts their life into them.

It'll make that person go back thinking to themselves "Was he/she really there all this time" it's pretty much pupperty, but exept my character isn't controlling anyone, just adjusting the persons mind into believing that he's your friend, your best friend, not your enemy.

(Don't know if I spelled that puppet word right).

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright... I think this would be a hard concept to grasp for other players, so as to save from more confusion, I'll ask that you take out the "Glips" part, and ask that you read our rules in the Overview. After you've done that tell me, and I'll review your character sheet again. Thank you.

@Hanjizoe

theDoc1420 said:
Alright... I think this would be a hard concept to grasp for other players, so as to save from more confusion, I'll ask that you take out the "Glips" part, and ask that you read our rules in the Overview. After you've done that tell me, and I'll review your character sheet again. Thank you.
@Hanjizoe
I did actually, and I'm not getting what're getting at.

Hanjizoe said:
I did actually, and I'm not getting what're getting at.
But I'll take out glips, so people's mind won't be running around like headless chickens even though I explained the concept of it.

Hanjizoe said:
But I'll take out glips, so people's mind won't be running around like headless chickens even though I explained the concept of it.
It does seem pretty OP to have some vague control over someone else's character though

Maybe I should add a bit more about powers to the rules... Like you can have three non-OP powers, but they can still add up to an OP character, so I can't approve them...

Schadenfreudmeh said:
It does seem pretty OP to have some vague control over someone else's character though
It's not those powers where you can control someone, the person still have excess to his/her body, just that the individual that attacked them is just apart of there lives in a friendly way.

This power does not realate to mind control.

theDoc1420 said:
Maybe I should add a bit more about powers to the rules... Like you can have three non-OP powers, but they can still add up to an OP character, so I can't approve them...
I don't really have op abilities, you only said glips was, which idrc about.

Hanjizoe said:
It's not those powers where you can control someone, the person still have excess to his/her body, just that the individual that attacked them is just apart of there lives in a friendly way.
This power does not realate to mind control.
Am I having a stroke or is this just really hard to read?

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Am I having a stroke or is this just really hard to read?
Everyone isn't perfect, so If you're going to judge on how I type, than do that elsewhere

Last edited by a moderator:
Hanjizoe said:
Everyone isn't perfect, so If you're going to judge on how I type, than do that elsewhere
Nah mate, I'm genuinely worried about my brain's health at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back