Reign of Darkrai (gijinka pokemon rp!)

nichole's tail started to create a ball of electricity. "pika pika CHAPI!" hitting him with her new move. electro ball! nichole then followed up with volt tackle.

Soul watched the battle, his scythe still at the ready. He would have used something by now, but hell, he was a Dark type. What could he do?

groudon charges to me ready to kill me. ''YOU LITTLE PEST!!'' Dreed smiled, opening his arms ready to be punched/ touched. ''come on hehe;;

Shizuka turned to Nichole and Dreed who were fighting. She hid behind Soul so no one could see her, and began charging.

nichole panted and used quick attack. "cmon you weakling!" mew facepawed. "she didnt keep a level head." nichole hit dreed with thunderbolt once more.

groudon connects and suddenly he stopped, then roars in pain, turning around they saw dreeds green eye on groudons right eye. ''IM BAAAACK!!!''

"I need you to move closer to Dreed so I can get a better shot, i don't want him to see me though." she whispered

'Damn......' Soul thought. Suddenly a green figure jumped at Dread with incredible speed. The figure slashed Dread (In Groudon's body) with multiple Leaf Blades. When the figure landed, he turned to Soul. ".......Zaber!?" Soul asked in shock. The Sceptile grinned at him. "So this is where you went, Soul." he laughed.

nichole bit her lip. what do i do?! she thought. a small voice in her head said"count to three think of me. fear is a choice. remember fear is a choice." nichole opened her eyes and they sparked. she was ready.

Zaber turned back to Groudon. "Geez, why does everyone ask me that?" he muttered. "You don't need to know that fact." the Sceptile said. Soul then remembered that Groudon was a Ground Type, and Zaber was a Grass type. 'At one time, when Groudon awoke again and went on a rampage, Zaber stopped him. Maybe he can..?' he thought.

"S... soul.... QUICK!" the charging of Shizukas power was becoming even bigger than Shizuka herself, she couldn't handle much more power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back