• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Red vs Blue Rebooted

Walker wakes up "ugg what I miss"

Last edited by a moderator:
(just gonna do a little Vic thing and send in the new guys in)

Vic was on the radio, "Heeeey Red team, we got you your package and sending a big party invitation. Here's your new buddies." As he got cut off, some drop pods crashed in the middle of the boxed canyon. then one idiot from the dropship dropped a jeep near the edge of the canyon, but it rolled downhill and slid to the side of the red base.

Kaboose was looking through a sniper rifle, looking at the middle of blood gulch. "Oh man, that jeep has a very big gun..." He then looked around through the area and saw a trooper looking inside the canyon. Then turned on the radio, "Pssst, Konnery. There's a man looking around here. I am going to go and say 'hi'." (@Rookie )

He then starts to walk casually to the trooper. "Hello." he looked up. (@TheWetPieceOfToast )

Jetstream said:
Kaboose was looking through a sniper rifle, looking at the middle of blood gulch. "Oh man, that jeep has a very big gun..." He then looked around through the area and saw a trooper looking inside the canyon. Then turned on the radio, "Pssst, Konnery. There's a man looking around here. I am going to go and say 'hi'." (@Rookie )
He then starts to walk casually to the trooper. "Hello." he looked up. (@TheWetPieceOfToast )
California peered at the sim soldier "Hi..."

"Still, it would be good to take Red Team's vehicle while they are distracted." He casually jumps off the cliff

mutters, "that'll hurt the legs.." then calls out, "Uh what if one of us doenst know how to drive a car?"

"As the drop Pods crashed into Blood Gulch Nathan first exits his Pod feeling salty"Agh, F*cking Hell! That's going to sting in the morning!"Nathan said as he walked towards his Brother's Pod, pulling it off seeing him sleeping"Heh, I wonder how you could sleep through that"Nathan said as he carried him to the Warthog, as he was nearing the Jeep he saw Agent California and a Blu"

@Jetstream @TheWetPieceOfToast

"KIf im going to sleep to much weird shit is happening wake me if something interesting happens" he moaned going to his room

Users who are viewing this thread

Back