• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Red vs Blue Rebooted

"...fine...vic" He shakes his head "Look me and the dirtbag where wondering if we are getting something like a new requite or something?"

Godless555 said:
"...fine...vic" He shakes his head "Look me and the dirtbag where wondering if we are getting something like a new requite or something?"
"Hmmm" vic hummed on the radio. "How about I send you a recruit and how about a supporting vehicle? How does jeep sound?"

"I'm going to go scout out." Hopper said as he walked over in the grass and lied down. He flipped a switch on the leg of his armor and he blended in completely with the grass. He would start looking around with his sniper rifle and see the red minding their business but he kept looking anyways.

"Ah!' Kaboose ran over to Raven, they both wore the same color armor. "Did you hear? We're getting a Tank. And Hopper is .. uh..."scootering" the Red base. (we know he means Scouting.)

"That's great the tank seems like a great idea to have and scouting the base is a good idea"

MrNeko said:
"good outnumbering them is great"
"I don't think I know you that well Raven. What do you do?" Kaboose is trying to make a memory for Raven.

Godless555 said:
"Because I do kif."
"Figures.... Ok, well Sarge, since this is over with. Im going to go drink my smoothie and watch some Grifball."

After a couple minutes of nothing out of the ordinary, hopper walked back into blue base. "Nothing to report." he said as he flipped the switch on his leg, turning back to blue.

Walker walked back in to the base and did a weapons check since Kif didn't do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back