• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Red vs Blue Rebooted

"you are going to run in to them and start shooting and in cover I will pick them off"

Godless555 said:
"you are going to run in to them and start shooting and in cover I will pick them off"
"But Sarge, there's no "I" in Team, either together, or not." Kif tries to make a point. "And if there's no "U" in there either, no "I" and no "U" in Team. One way, or the other. "

"just get your ass on the hill over looking their base you dirtbag" he grunts

"The teams suck, and you do too!" he tried to jog over by the hill with a few rocks and just looks through a sniper scope. The ammo count shown only 4 bullets in the clip on his visor.

Kaboose comes back with a sandwich and goes outside to sit on the top of the base. "Yummy" as he was about to take a bite. Kif's gun went off and puts a bullet right through the bread and flies out of his hand. Kaboose paused for a moment.... "heeeeyyyy...........!!"

Jetstream said:
Kaboose ducked and dived off the back of the base for cover. "Like help!"
(@Joshua Prouty )
('like help' really shaggy... I hope you got that)

Hearing calls for help he would zoom with his rifle and aim at the reds. A bullet would fly past the COs head.

Last edited by a moderator:
"oh Kif come here protect me with your body" he said as he ducked behind a rock

He goes into the base and grabs a stun grenade. He would come back and throw it behind the rock. The CO would be stunned temporarily as he ran towards the rock with a knife.

Walker sees everything in double and found it hard to move "Kif help"

Godless555 said:
"we will give you one chance to surrender blues"
"So soon... Really Sarge?" A grenade dropped right next to them, "Yikes!" and kicked the grenade away but stunned himself. "He-gerurugugurg!!-?!"

Jetstream said:
"So soon... Really Sarge?" A grenade dropped right next to them, "Yikes!" and kicked the grenade away but stunned himself. "He-gerurugugurg!!-?!"
He kicks the CO in the face knocking him out and grabs the Private who stupidly kicked the grenade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back