• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Red vs Blue Rebooted

He would drag the private into the base and take the COs weapon so he will have to retreat when he wakes up.

"Ok!" now he started to come back inside and see's his blown to pieces sandwich. he tried to sweep it up.

He dropped the unconscious red on the ground and aimed his weapon at his head. "Get over here you guys!" he said as he aimed down the sights of the red's weapon and added slight pressure to the trigger.

"Ok" he rushed over. "What do you want to- oh ok I see." Looking down at the red. (uh, you mean Kif?)

He hit him with the butt of his rifle causing his nose to bleed. "Get down flat on the ground!" he said with an intimidating voice, pushing his head against the floor.

Last edited by a moderator:
"You're lucky you're not hurting any worse, let alone dead!" He yelled. He crouched down and threw the rifle to the corner of the room. He pulled out a knife and held it to his throat. "You're telling me all of your team's secrets, scum!" he said gripping his knife tighter.

[QUOTE="Joshua Prouty](Mind if I bring in my red character?)

[/QUOTE]
(yeah)

[QUOTE="Joshua Prouty]"You're lucky you're not hurting any worse, let alone dead!" He yelled. He crouched down and threw the rifle to the corner of the room. He pulled out a knife and held it to his throat. "You're telling me all of your team's secrets, scum!" he said gripping his knife tighter.

[/QUOTE]
"I swear, all I know is that we're getting a jeep. Unless you want to know my oreo milkshake recipe "

"What jeep? Where is it being delive-" Suddenly Hopper screamed and he fell over with his body coursing with electricity. Hunt deactivated his stealth camo and pulled his fake gun on the other blue. "Freeze!" he yelled pointing the fake gun at him from point blank.

Hunt would facepalm and instead of giving him a chance to surrender he just knocked kaboose out.

He pulled Kif up and holstered his fake pistol. "Get to the base" He said as he activated his stealth camo. He deactivated it once he reached the unconcious CO and started to drag the COs body to the red base.

(go make a Char for Hunt. So people wont be confused)

"So, who the hell are you? the recruit we've been told we'd get?" Kif dragged Hopper back to the red base.

Jetstream said:
(go make a Char for Hunt. So people wont be confused)
"So, who the hell are you? the recruit we've been told we'd get?" Kif dragged Hopper back to the red base.
(Already did, page 2 in the character sign up tab)

(my bad, Also, Rookie, come in when ya feel like it)

"Owie" Kaboose rubbed the back of his head. "Mr. Hopper, wake up, it isnt nap time anymore. Good thing i skipped pants time, because i have them on already"

Hunt dragged back the CO and laid him on the ground to wake up. He walked up to Kif and said "Take a load off, i'll look into your recipe later." and took the red's unconscious body from Kif's hands.

[QUOTE="Joshua Prouty] and took the blue's unconscious body from Kif's hands.

[/QUOTE]
(you mean sarge? thought you left them at blue base)

Kif sighed off. "That stun grenade did shock my nerves, now im gonna feel numb."

Jetstream said:
(you mean sarge? thought you left them at blue base)
Kif sighed off. "That stun grenade did shock my nerves, now im gonna feel numb."
(Red's*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back