• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Red vs Blue Rebooted

"Okay, whatever, Kaboose Raven," Wilkes put his hands together behind his back "As of this very moment I am the highest ranking member of Blue Team."

"What this means is that command expects me to take the fall whenever one of you screws something up.: Wilkes added "So, as new acting C.O. I'm going to try everything in my power to wipe out the reds before I have to put up with any unnecessary bullcrap."

"Which is why we're going to plan an assault." He stated with a roll of his eyes under the helmet "Once command drops that tank into our hands, we'll have a robotic driver ram that sucker down red's throat and hopefully wipe them all out."

"Sir!" Oleski called from above

Wilkes groaned "Yes... Oleski."

"Permission to use the tank."

"For-guh," Wilkes placed a hand to his head "Oleski no, the whole point of me building a robotic driver is so I don't have to go through casualty paperwork."

This made perfect sense to him, Kaboose smiled under his helmet and then reloaded his pistol and placed it on his hip. "Ok. Is anybody hungry yet? If so.. I'll be outside... flipping patties."

Hopper woke up on the ground outside. "Damn, how long was I out for...?" He said as he switched his armor back to manual blue. If it wasn't for his armor people outside would have seen him by now. He picked up his sniper rifle and walked back to his base. When he got there he didn't even talk to anyone, he just went to his room and flopped on his bed, burying his face into the mattress.

Wilkes shook his head at Kaboose's question before calling through the hole in the ceiling "Yo Oleski, Kaboose is coming out to cook or something so don't shoot him when he comes out."

"Does he have proper identification?" she replied

"He has blue armor, that's the only identification we need."

After that, Wilkes took not of Raven's mocking tone before shaking his head "No no, Raven, I'm going to build something that will go kill the reds for me." Wilkes stated "I don't give enough of a shit about this garbage war to go charging on the front lines to get mowed down by enemy fire, that's what idiots like Kaboose and bloodthirsty maniacs like Oleski are for."

That awkward stare from Kaboose to Wilkes. For like 5 seconds. Then went outside and prepped the grill, then went in-n-out with other junk he does to make stuff.

"Yeah okay I'm going to eat some food"He said giving him the middle finger and going outside

Last edited by a moderator:
After a while of laying in bed, Hopper decided to practice. He put on his helmet and walked back to where the rest of his team was. He walked outside to where his targets are. "Hey, Kaboose!" he said with a hint of pain in his tone of voice when he passed by the grill. He laid down and aimed through his scope. He shot each targets head every 4 seconds, all 6 of them. He kept repeating the process until Kaboose said that the patties were done. He was already famished since he accidentally missed lunch and dinner yesterday practicing.

"Hi Hopper!" he replied, as he finished cooking the meat. He put them all stacked up and set next to all the building ingredients for the burgers, patties, buns, lettuce, pickles, onion, cheese, bottles of ketchup, mustard, and mayo(if anybody likes mayo on theirs).

"Its done Raven! Food's done!" he yelled off. He was wearing a apron and a cook's hat as a prop over his armor.

He stopped shooting and got up. He walked into the base switching his armor to a manual blue. He took a patty with him and put it on a bun with lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise on his, he put the top of the bun on and started to eat next to the grill. "Finally someone didn't burn them." he said.

Konnery walked outside the base "Where did you get a chef's hat?" He looked at the other members of blue team as if they could somehow explain where the chef's hat came from, and Konnery chose not to question the apron.

"It's made out of cardboard taped to my helmet..." You can now see the thin piece taped to his forehead.

"It makes me look like a real chef."

"I almost thought it was real for a second." Hopper told Kaboose now seeing the piece of tape. He went to get another bite but realized he already ate it. He put his helmet back on and went around the side of the base. While the blue team was eating Hunt sneaked around the side of the blue base, he was trying to capture Hopper. When Hopper turned the corner the sound of someone being hit and a loud grunt could be heard. After a second or two after being hit Hopper's body went limp and he was dragged to the corner of the map which nobody pays attention to most of the time.

"It kinda does make you look like a chef"He said making his food which was the bread Pattie lettuce mayo cheese and bread and took a bite out of his food

After a lot of dragging, hunt finally managed to get the unconscious Hopper to the red base. "I have an unconscious blue here!" he called out to the red team warning them before he entered. Hunt and Hopper could be seen from blue base if your use binoculars or a scope or something.

"Probably nowhere important considering our location." Wilkes said as he stepped out of the base "Seriously, closest point of importance to this lifeless dirt hall is probably thirty light years off-planet."

"Maybe hedouble crossed us! And our currently revealing key info to the reds as we speak!" Oleski called out from her perch

"What info? Far as I know whoever we're talking about never even showed up to our little pow wow earlier." Wilkes said before turning back to the other blues "So unless he turns out to be the fucking reincarnation of Christ I say let him wander off."

"I can see them kidnapping him from here!" Oleski called out as gazed at red base

"Well, one less mouth to feed." Wilkes concluded before taking a seat

Hopper woke up groaning... "Agai-" he said before getting kicked in the head. "This is what you get...." Hunt said taking off Hopper's helmet. He took out his stun knife and started stabbing him in locations that wouldn't kill him to cause the most pain. The knife would also shock him every time he is stabbed. After a while he took his sniper rifle and aimed at the base. "Shit." he said seeing one of the blues spotting him. He opened fire on Oleski and a sniper bullet would hit him in the shoulder, only injuring him. "Fucking prick." he said before turning to Hopper and smashing his face in with the butt of Hoppers sniper rifle.

A jeep was driving by, with the sound of Axel F. Theme from Beverly Hills Cops. It was a sudden drive through and a piece of paper was thrown. It was crumpled, but it was a good throw at Kaboose's head and the jeep drove away. "How the fuck do you turn off the radio on this thing?" the driver yelled.

(josh dude, uncalled for. and can we seriously cut the "real deal" thing? its suppose to be funny ya know)

The paper had a orange color like mark on it, and it read "Milkshake: Oreo recipe"

Hunt just pulled open the door and dropped Hopper inside. He went in, shut the door, and grabbed a hot pocket from his freezer, putting it in the microwave for a minute or two. "Hello? Kif? Sarge? Anyone?" he called out while hopper laid motionless and in pain. Hunt just left him on the floor and turned on the tv, he was ready to watch Family Guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back