• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Red vs Blue Rebooted

(eh, whatever)

Kaboose ran up to to both of the new blues. "Mr. Sargent! I did what you asked. Well I think you asked."

Kaboose ran up to the new blues, "Mr. Sargent! I did what you asked me to do. Well, I think you asked me to.."

Jetstream said:
(um, which freaking blue? otherwise, all blues are safely at blue base)
(Well he's for some reason running at red base after being stabbed so I assumed he's a blue)

"Well, semi good so far." Wilkes muttered before moving through the base to a massive hole in the ceiling he expected "Oleski!"

The private leaned down from the roof "Sir! Nothing to shoot yet sir!"

"What about blue forces?"

"Nothing to shoot yet!"

"For fuck's-" Wilkes groaned "If they come up with blue armor don't fucking shoot them!"

"Shoot them?"

"Don't shoot them!"

Oleski tilted her head "You see, I see you making words with your mouth, sir. But those words just don't seem to add up."

"Oh for god's, just lower your gun when you see a blue coming towards us!"

@Joshua Prouty @Jetstream

[QUOTE="Joshua Prouty](Well he's for some reason running at red base after being stabbed so I assumed he's a blue)

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but couldn't you just trace his posts or look on the character sheet instead of assuming?

(I'm sorry for not responding like at all )

"Whas been going on I've been asleep or not paying attention to anything"

[QUOTE="Joshua Prouty](A shit... hang on, let me edit...)

[/QUOTE]
(Still a little pissed someone took my idea but i'm fine with that I guess....)

(geez, and yeah neko, you're going missing lol come back!)

"Um, Mr. Sargent Wilkes, uh, who's that girl upstairs?"

"You're under new management," Wilkes stated to the Soldier as they entered "Command sent me and the uh- girl upstairs as precursors for that tank thing they're sending."

"Still nothing to shoot sir!"

"Keep quiet for a minute Oleski." Wilkes called up to her before turning to Private Kaboose and this other guy, "You, what's your name?"

[QUOTE="Joshua Prouty](Still a little pissed someone took my idea but i'm fine with that I guess....)

[/QUOTE]
Okay, I'll bite. What I idea was taken?

[QUOTE="Joshua Prouty](My stealth camo, only difference is he changed the name to active camo.)

[/QUOTE]
Dude those stealth things are all over the halo universe, and the Red Vs blue universe. Any one can just grab one its not a crime.

MrNeko said:
"Where are you people I still have no idea what is going on"
(Okay catching you up quickly, Wilkes and Oleski dropped in recently, you are in the blue base with Kaboose and the two new soldiers. While I'm assuming Josh is making his way back since Kaboose recently recalled all blue soldiers due to the change in leadership.

Right now let's assume you entered the room Kaboose and Wilkes are in, which happens to be the room with a hole in its ceiling which Oleski can speak down through since Wilkes ordered her to keep watch on the roof. You walked in and were spoken to.)

GrieveWriter said:
Dude those stealth things are all over the halo universe, and the Red Vs blue universe. Any one can just grab one its not a crime.
Alright, that's why I said it was cool... I can't really do much about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
GrieveWriter said:
"Keep quiet for a minute Oleski." Wilkes called up to her before turning to Private Kaboose and this other guy, "You, what's your name?"
"I'm Kaboose, I am uh, Private. And I am meeting lots and lots of new people today." he chuckled, "And I hope you all like sandwiches. I was told i make, good, burgers. I planned on making blue team burgers for dinner."

"Fu- No I already know who you are," Wilkes slapped a hand to his face before turning back to the other soldier "I want to know your name before I lose track of you all through a series of convoluted bullshit events."

"Maybe they're a red in disguise!" Oleski called down

"Just keep keeping watch woman!" Wilkes said before turning back to the as-of-yet unnamed soldier (@Mr. Neko )

Joshua entered the base and deactivated his stealth camo. "Sorry, for breaking the tv, i'll fix it." He said and went to the tv to repair it. A picture of his family would fly out of the room and into the wall, shattering into billions of shards of glass.

[QUOTE="Joshua Prouty]= A picture of his family would fly out of the room and into the wall, shattering into billions of shards of glass.

[/QUOTE]
Kif looked at the damage, "How is that physically possible?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back