• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red & Silver

Hmmm Love and Peace doesn't seem like an Angry mob of Oppresed people would support but I'll play allong...Time to use the Religion for war,That always works.

Khadame said:
Well, thank god I only believe in the flying spaghettimonster.
Though Serriously dont you agree? When Oppresed people come together it is Chaos and Anarchy,Blood-bath for the streets and ofcourse lynching...not talks of peace.

DefendKebab1918 said:
Though Serriously dont you agree? When Oppresed people come together it is Chaos and Anarchy,Blood-bath for the streets and ofcourse lynching...not talks of peace.
That, of course, depends. It's a bit of a group mentality; when several try and smash shit, others will probably follow. There's probably talks (or thoughts) of peace when no one is listening.

Khadame said:
That, of course, depends. It's a bit of a group mentality; when several try and smash shit, others will probably follow. There's probably talks (or thoughts) of peace when no one is listening.
Those guys get Lynched too...atleast thats my observation.

Khadame said:
Not if they don't voice their opinion :P
Yes,I think we both know how these things work...You paint an 'Enemy' and point them as the Source of all problems for the Masses to target and People are ready to do anything to the targated 'Enemy'...and When you Voice your Oppinion you become an 'Ally' or 'Symphatiser' of the 'Enemy'

DefendKebab1918 said:
Yes,I think we both know how these things work...You paint an 'Enemy' and point them as the Source of all problems for the Masses to target and People are ready to do anything to the targated 'Enemy'...and When you Voice your Oppinion you become an 'Ally' or 'Symphatiser' of the 'Enemy'
Duh! So let's lynch Mildred.

Khadame said:
Duh! So let's lynch Mildred.
Exactly,how does curicfixion sound to your ears? or we could Flay her.

Last edited by a moderator:
So many sides in this civil war...

But the system needs to change! We need to oppress people more evenly!

Archene said:
So many sides in this civil war...
But the system needs to change! We need to oppress people more evenly!
Join my faction I offer both equality and Brutality
Khadame said:
How about the Iron Maiden? Or the Iron Bull? Or rip her limbs apart 3:
We need something we can show to people...By the way I trust you to keep the Silver Army away...

DefendKebab1918 said:
Join my faction I offer both equality and Brutality
We need something we can show to people...By the way I trust you to keep the Silver Army away...
Then just stone her. Group activities encourage teamwork!

I can't promise you anything, the army is not under my command <:

Khadame said:
Easier said than done. I can't mindfuck thousands of people at once.
Yet.
You can Mindfuck the Officers and an Army without Leaders is nothing.

DefendKebab1918 said:
You can Mindfuck the Officers and an Army without Leaders is nothing.
That's a good point. Excellent point. But I'd figure that everyone would be a tad bit suspicious if the Officers started acting up. If someone reported their behaviour, the one responsible for the army could just get rid of them and appoint new ones. And if those started acting differently, everyone would figure that something is up, because obviously not all of them could be traitors.

Khadame said:
That's a good point. Excellent point. But I'd figure that everyone would be a tad bit suspicious if the Officers started acting up. If someone reported their behaviour, the one responsible for the army could just get rid of them and appoint new ones. And if those started acting differently, everyone would figure that something is up, because obviously not all of them could be traitors.
Yes but New Officers are unexprienced...Look up the big fuck up of Stalin's Purge of the Red Army and how they got their Asses kicked by Hitler until Organizing again.

DefendKebab1918 said:
Yes but New Officers are unexprienced...Look up the big fuck up of Stalin's Purge of the Red Army and how they got their Asses kicked by Hitler until Organizing again.
I'm sure the crown has enough power to actually appoint people that are worth a dime.

DefendKebab1918 said:
Join my faction I offer both equality and Brutalityv
I'm sorry, but I will have to wait outside this conflict.

Khadame said:
Why don't we just get them to not act against those Red and push the ones who wouldn't obey us to fight hards fights against them? Just mindfuck powerful individuals.

@Archene Not acting would be even more suspicious. If there was indeed a big rebellion going on, it would be rather dumb to not fight the crisis. And if those that are mindunfuckable are fighting, still, they can still command the army if they're in a high enough position (for example the Queen or Siegfried).

DefendKebab1918 said:
Still gives me enough time to Harrash more towns.
Towns wouldn't be worth a dime, either. You need to barricade all the trade routes first to cut off the supplies and then attack the towns.

Khadame said:
Towns wouldn't be worth a dime, either. You need to barricade all the trade routes first to cut off the supplies and then attack the towns.
Guerrila Warfare...Hit and Run I would have Conquered a few but thanks to Woodenzebra I'll have to stick to good old Red Terror.

DefendKebab1918 said:
Guerrila Warfare...Hit and Run I would have Conquered a few but thanks to Woodenzebra I'll have to stick to good old Red Terror.
And you need to consider that most of your fighters are inexperienced while the Silver Army possibly has years of experience and training on their back. You can't just go in and storm towns, or else they'll get suspicious enough to go and squash your men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back