• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red & Silver

silentecho said:
LMAO. Yeah, pretty close xD
Yay!Oh by the Way I have some Questions about the Scarlet Guard,like do they have central Leadership? and an Army Other than Viktor's men?

PurpleTurtle said:
I feel bad for her Lol. Neil seems like a pedophile. I'd offer Mor for emotional support but I don't know how to fit her in there :P
I say a Well Oiled Rope or a Knife would help better.

@DefendKebab1918

Well, they are supposed to have a leader, two "vice-leaders", and yes, an army of sorts...

@PurpleTurtle

You can help with her makeup and last minute preparations if you would like :P

Archene said:
Name (full): Adrien Beligro

Group (Silvers or Reds): Silver

Appearance:

202fd99589089d6b4a0184971b743b1b.jpg

If Silver, are you Royalty? (1 spot available): Yes.

If Red, are you in the Scarlet Guard?:

Personality: Ambitious, calm, calculative, cunning and manipulative. He sees the people around, Red or Silver, as pawns... regardless of the fact that he may also be used by others at times as well. He does act like an incredibly nice and caring person though.

Bio: Being the child of the King's brother, he was always slightly too distant from the crown to have any concrete chances of ever getting to the throne, Adrien was raised to secure enough power for himself and ensure that the Silvers rule over the Reds. While his father was still alive, he made sure to act like one of the less oppressive Silvers, but one that still saw that Silver's place was above Reds, regardless of the tactics used.

With the recent death of his father, he found himself having small problems maintaining his façade of a nice Silver, specially considering the causes of his death.

If Silver, power? (Choose from Overview): Whisper

If Red, do you have a power? (0 spots available): ---

Archene
We have one more Villain it seems.

The more Villains there are, the better. <.< It is my opinion to any RP! It is better to have an excess of Villains than an excess of Heroes in any case.

Archene said:
The more Villains there are, the better. <.< It is my opinion to any RP! It is better to have an excess of Villains than an excess of Heroes in any case.
All Villains are Heroes in their own mind,Morality is not Black and White but Grey

Last edited by a moderator:
DefendKebab1918 said:
All Villains are Heroes in their own mind,Morality is not Black and White but Grey
Exactly! But they are less likely to not backstab each other along the way, if somehow they end up working together! :D

Archene said:
Exactly! But they are less likely to not backstab each other along the way, if somehow they end up working together! :D
Yes...I already Brokered a fragile alliance bettwen my Character @Khadame's Character so If you join there will be Three Sides in this Civil War,The Royalists,The Republican/Parlimentarists and Your own Side what ever you name them.

I get a whole side?! :D *loses half of the fight because the enemy is overly cautious*

I'm still a Royal though. <.< The how to get to power will depend on... >.> Variables.

Archene said:
I get a whole side?! :D *loses half of the fight because the enemy is overly cautious*
I'm still a Royal though. <.< The how to get to power will depend on... >.> Variables.
You better act quickly,It looks like the King will die Soon,My Character already has taken over a town and when Khadame's character (Which is a Royal too) joins me I will have a Legitimate Claimant to Install to Throne...Ofcourse you can make a Deal with the Devil (Me) if your plans go south...

DefendKebab1918 said:
You better act quickly,It looks like the King will die Soon,My Character already has taken over a town and when Khadame's character (Which is a Royal too) joins me I will have a Legitimate Claimant to Install to Throne...Ofcourse you can make a Deal with the Devil (Me) if your plans go south...
At least let me read everything! \o/ I will find a way! *keeps reading the WHOLE IC*

Oh! Wait what! Can there not just be a give a cookie raring? xD

Archene said:
You deserve a cookie. (:3) And thank you old person! *waves*
Omg, him and @DefendKebab1918 are going to get along so well

@Khatami

I really want poutine but it's midnight. Would it be bad if I made myself poutine? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back