• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red & Silver

Khadame said:
And you need to consider that most of your fighters are inexperienced while the Silver Army possibly has years of experience and training on their back. You can't just go in and storm towns, or else they'll get suspicious enough to go and squash your men.
But I need to do something to cause Fear Also I need Supplies.

Khadame said:
@Archene Not acting would be even more suspicious. If there was indeed a big rebellion going on, it would be rather dumb to not fight the crisis. And if those that are mindunfuckable are fighting, still, they can still command the army if they're in a high enough position (for example the Queen or Siegfried).
We can always mindfuck the crown! :D The mindfuckable ones in the army can just stay back and defend the palace, for reasons. :D

DefendKebab1918 said:
But I need to do something to cause Fear Also I need Supplies.
I said to barricade them, not to destroy them. You would get the supplies while the capital wonders why their trade declines.

The people don't need to fear you; the capital and the crown has to. Raiding and destroying their towns is not the way to do that. Remember, they're all potential soldiers.

Archene said:
We can always mindfuck the crown! :D The mindfuckable ones in the army can just stay back and defend the palace, for reasons. :D
Not the Queen. As far as I know, she can bloodbend and that's spooky as hell.

Archene said:
(No, no, don't worry! (':3)
Awh~ (:3) As long as the meat is tender, it will be perfect!)
(We'll probably need to put that over here or else Echo will kill us lmao)

(I prefer my meat done, just like my enemies :) )

Khadame said:
I said to barricade them, not to destroy them. You would get the supplies while the capital wonders why their trade declines.
The people don't need to fear you; the capital and the crown has to. Raiding and destroying their towns is not the way to do that. Remember, they're all potential soldiers.
I dont meant it as raiding Townspeople I meant as in Raiding the Silver Guards protecting the Towns.Killing Reds would not be helpfull,I need to play the Hero for the Reds.

Archene said:
So you joining The Parlimentarist Faction?

DefendKebab1918 said:
I dont meant it as raiding Townspeople I meant as in Raiding the Silver Guards protecting the Towns.Killing Reds would not be helpfull,I need to play the Hero for the Reds.
They would still know if you only killed the guards. If anything, that makes you even more suspicious.

Khadame said:
Not the Queen. As far as I know, she can bloodbend and that's spooky as hell.
I can imagine. x.x

Khadame said:
(We'll probably need to put that over here or else Echo will kill us lmao)
(I prefer my meat done, just like my enemies :) )
(I was thinking about that as well, we got nearly a whole page therer.)

(We will need to finish them before we can enjoy such meal then.)

Before getting violent, you should have build a sizeable force with a good base, else it's nothing but a small, easily squashable rebellion. You can bribe people to work for you, skilled merchanaries. Cut off their supplies. Turn their own people against them by spreading rumours and holding speeches. And then attack.

Archene said:
(I was thinking about that as well, we got nearly a whole page therer.)

(We will need to finish them before we can enjoy such meal then.)
(Finish is a light word. Try 'end' instead. We'll dance on a pile of their corpses!)

Khadame said:
Before getting violent, you should have build a sizeable force with a good base, else it's nothing but a small, easily squashable rebellion. You can bribe people to work for you, skilled merchanaries. Cut off their supplies. Turn their own people against them by spreading rumours and holding speeches. And then attack.
Yeah...But Money doesn't earn itself,So Maybe Raid Caravans and Supply lines Until I can Spend Money on Propoganda and Hiring Mercs.

DefendKebab1918 said:
Yeah...But Money doesn't earn itself,So Maybe Raid Caravans and Supply lines Until I can Spend Money on Propoganda and Hiring Mercs.
You forget who you are allied with ;)

DefendKebab1918 said:
So you joining The Parlimentarist Faction?
You could consider us as allies for now, in the least.

Khadame said:
(Finish is a light word. Try 'end' instead. We'll dance on a pile of their corpses!)
(Perfect! Perfect! Let the carnage, begin! In a short while, that is.)

Khadame said:
You forget who you are allied with ;)
Ohhh right Royal Gold to kill Royals...Ironic
Archene said:
You could consider us as allies for now, in the least.
Great...I'll make sure to Install your Char to a powerfull position.

DefendKebab1918 said:
Ohhh right Royal Gold to kill Royals...Ironic
With me and Archene together you probably have enough money to get supplies for 10 years.

DefendKebab1918 said:
Great...I'll make sure to Install your Char to a powerfull position.
He's already King Consort. Or I'm Queen Consort.

Khadame said:
He's already King Consort. Or I'm Queen Consort.
I meant as in After the Revolution,But since I promised to Install you as the Queen...maybe the Leader of the Advisor Council something akin to Grand Vizier (IDK what you call those)

Archene said:
*sniffs* So much OOC, so little IC. ;-;
We've always been a lively crowd! I can't do anything, the one I'm IRP with hasn't answered yet. :'(

DefendKebab1918 said:
I meant as in After the Revolution,But since I promised to Install you as the Queen...maybe the Leader of the Advisor Council something akin to Grand Vizier (IDK what you call those)
Yeah. We agreed on holding an epic 1v1 to decide who gets the throne and the other one will be the consort.

Archene said:
I've seen everything! (And I'm also waiting for an answer. :| )
Time differences...It's why I and Khadame chat here a lot,There is just 1 hour difference bettwen us while the others are preassumebly in America or Asia.

+2 here. I know MagentaTurtle is from Canada so it's prolly around 11am there. No idea where the others are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back