• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red & Silver

Khadame said:
Or Queen Ada for that matter.
Ok so If I win the Civil war I'll make Ada the Prime Minister and if you win it You'll make Viktor the Hand of the Queen deal? Every one wins...Except for the Current Rullers...

Last edited by a moderator:
Erm, Morrigan will probably end up supporting the current Rulers, considering you know. They gave her a job, a place to live, took her out of that crap city.

Plus they also didn't just mass murder and hang a bunch of innocents *Cough* Viktor *Cough*

PurpleTurtle said:
Erm, Morrigan will probably end up supporting the current Rulers, considering you know. They gave her a job, a place to live, took her out of that crap city.
Plus they also didn't just mass murder and hang a bunch of innocents *Cough* Viktor *Cough*
There is no Innocents in War...

DefendKebab1918 said:
Ok so If I win the Civil war I'll make Ada the Prime Minister and if you win it You'll make Viktor the Hand of the Queen deal? Every one wins...Except for the Current Rullers...
Prime Minister doesn't sound as cool as 'Your Highness Queen Adelaide of Beligro' though. You'll get your democracy or whatever and Ada gets the throne and has the right to veto any new laws and other decisions she or her advisors don't find acceptable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Khadame said:
Prime Minister doesn't sound as cool as 'You Highness Adelaide of Beligro' though. You'll get your democracy or whatever and Ada gets the throne and has the right to veto any new laws she or her advisors don't find acceptable.
That is called a Parlimentary Monarchy and it is generaly the other way around where the Monarch is just a figurehead.

PurpleTurtle said:
Actually there is but I'm not about to start a very passionate argument.
No really,I live in a Country Surrounded by war and a Terror Problem.In war Everyone is the Victim.You always live with Fear.always thinking if there will be an Explosion while walking,or shooting or ect.

DefendKebab1918 said:
That is called a Parlimentary Monarchy and it is generaly the other way around where the Monarch is just a figurehead.
Depends on how much power you want to give her. Don't think she'll settle for being a figurehead at all. Of course she will still have a say in everything that concerns her kingdom.

DefendKebab1918 said:
In war Everyone is the Victim
Yes, but there are still innocents. Victims yes, and I'm positive 90% of those didn't do anything so don't say there's no innocents that's like saying they deserved it.

PurpleTurtle said:
Yes, but there are still innocents. Victims yes, and I'm positive 90% of those didn't do anything so don't say there's no innocents that's like saying they deserved it.
%99 are 'Innocents' but they are the the Potential enemy to Both Sides....Ehhh My views on War is Too Nihilistic to match with yours

My views are along the line of stupid people starting stupid wars over stupid things (Most of the time) that or there's a actual valid reason which still results in people who didn't ask to be dragged into it being killed.

Welp, I'm beat. Your Highness will retire for the night. So tired that my eyes started twitching. Toodles!

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back