• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red & Silver

DefendKebab1918 said:
I meant as in there no True Evil nor True good that would be a fairy tale,There is just Grey and shades of it
No, but really. Usually most of you will probably stick to one side (the rebels will hardly turn Silver), but Ada's loyalty is very fickle. She could switch sides in one heartbeat if one benefits her more than the other. Likewise, she has no true comerades. She is only with Masyet because she wants to evade the fact that she helped a criminal escape as far under the radar as possible.

Khadame said:
No, but really. Usually most of you will probably stick to one side (the rebels will hardly turn Silver), but Ada's loyalty is very fickle. She could switch sides in one heartbeat if one benefits her more than the other. Likewise, she has no true comerades. She is only with Masyet because she wants to evade the fact that she helped a criminal escape as far under the radar as possible.
Well...I dunno about the others but I dont recommend betraying Viktor,When you make a Contract with the devil you stay true to that contract or win at a fiddeleing cotest but that is a story for another time...

DefendKebab1918 said:
Well...I dunno about the others but I dont recommend betraying Viktor,When you make a Contract with the devil you stay true to that contract or win at a fiddeleing cotest but that is a story for another time...
Ada could probably have him in the ground in seconds if he tries anything, writhing and begging for his life and she repeatedly kicks him in the stomach. With heels.

And she's pretty good with the kazoo. Does that count?

Khadame said:
Ada could probably have him in the ground in seconds if he tries anything, writhing and begging for his life and she repeatedly kicks him in the stomach. With heels.
And she's pretty good with the kazoo. Does that count?
Yes maybe she could take Viktor but...
Cesar-sa_mort.jpg

He has the Supperior Numbers...and no Kazoo

Khadame said:
You shut your mouth. I have the kazoo.
YOU shut it! seriously though,I think I portray the Devil for the Silvers...
Oi @PurpleTurtle I just Realized your characters nickname (Mor) means Purple in Turkish.

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't be there for the next two hours or so. I'm at the opera. If you have any complaints, questions or anything like it, please, go ask the wall. Cheers!

Khadame said:
We can both be devils > :)
Why would ya wanna be the Devil? isn't your char already royalty and rich has servants and all,I have decent enough reasons to fuck up the Silvers and ruin their lifes,that being My character being a Low-born red and all.

DefendKebab1918 said:
No that would be idiotic,his men would not stand a chanel against the Royal Guard,Viktor is using the Advantage of all Nobles being preoccupied with the wedding to take over a few Villages and hamlets.
Oh smart!

I really need to stop staying up til 2 in the morning xD I'm exhausted

PurpleTurtle said:
OMG, THATS AWESOME!
And it means Mother in Norwegian. Plan on getting pregnant soon?

Remind me to never ever step into an opera if it's crap like that again. The music was fairly good, but the costumes looked "Straight Outta Money" and they tryharded on the humour. I was never before so speechless.

Khadame said:
And it means Mother in Norwegian. Plan on getting pregnant soon?
Remind me to never ever step into an opera if it's crap like that again. The music was fairly good, but the costumes looked "Straight Outta Money" and they tryharded on the humour. I was never before so speechless.
OMG STOP. I LIKE PURPLE BETTER. I kind of know the feeling, except mines for dance. The costume part anyways

PurpleTurtle said:
OMG STOP. I LIKE PURPLE BETTER. I kind of know the feeling, except mines for dance. The costume part anyways
Gonna call Mor Mum now.

I mean, they were literally waking around in giant grape costumes and some bird abdomination. It was like some sort of fever dream. Why can't every opera be nicely traditional with pretty costume and ballgowns and not some crappy commentary on today's society.

Khadame said:
Gonna call Mor Mum now.
I mean, they were literally waking around in giant grape costumes and some bird abdomination. It was like some sort of fever dream. Why can't every opera be nicely traditional with pretty costume and ballgowns and not some crappy commentary on today's society.
No. I ban you from calling her Mum.

And I feel your pain. Costume departments are stupid.

Too late, Mum.

Worst thing is that that opera is financed by the state. And it looks so "Straight Outta Money" I almost burst in tears half an hour in. Why would you do this? Why can't you present the nice things?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back