• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red & Silver

Ugh, just re-read what I said and realized how obnoxious I am. Want Mor to talk to Siegfried or reverse (Can I pretty please call him Siggy?) I'm a tad bored.

Last edited by a moderator:
PurpleTurtle said:
Is Viktor going to storm the palace during or after the wedding?
No that would be idiotic,his men would not stand a chanel against the Royal Guard,Viktor is using the Advantage of all Nobles being preoccupied with the wedding to take over a few Villages and hamlets.

DefendKebab1918 said:
No that would be idiotic,his men would not stand a chanel against the Royal Guard,Viktor is using the Advantage of all Nobles being preoccupied with the wedding to take over a few Villages and hamlets.
And here I was hoping you'd fetch Ada :'(

Khadame said:
Suicide would be worth it for a pretty face! It's like Helena of Troy if she would kill your enemies later on.
More like 'Die Entführung aus dem Serail'

Khadame said:
Nah. I would say Helena of Troy if she killed your enemies and didn't fall in love with her kidnapper.
Call it whatever you want,byThe way Why do I feel like the only Scarlet Guard/Rebel Role-Player in this set-up when there is atleast two or three more?

DefendKebab1918 said:
Call it whatever you want,byThe way Why do I feel like the only Scarlet Guard/Rebel Role-Player in this set-up when there is atleast two or three more?
Dunno, mate. Masyet is, too, and I will be eventually if I get the opportunity. Kidnap me. Come on.

Khadame said:
Dunno, mate. Masyet is, too, and I will be eventually if I get the opportunity. Kidnap me. Come on.
xD get the opportunity to kidnap yourself? now thats a good one liner and yes but I meant as in Big stuff you knowh,Revolts and take overs and all that shit

DefendKebab1918 said:
xD get the opportunity to kidnap yourself? now thats a good one liner and yes but I meant as in Big stuff you knowh,Revolts and take overs and all that shit
Yeah but she would be the worst kidnapping choice ever. She has no claim on the throne and no one wants her at the castle. It would be like kidnapping grandma in her last moments from a family's home.

Khadame said:
Yeah but she would be the worst kidnapping choice ever. She has no claim on the throne and no one wants her at the castle. It would be like kidnapping grandma in her last moments from a family's home.
Well I always liked this saying(s)
quote-a-lie-told-often-enough-becomes-the-truth-vladimir-lenin-110501.jpg

quote-tell-a-lie-loud-enough-and-long-enough-and-people-will-believe-it-adolf-hitler-101-50-90.jpg

quote-if-you-tell-a-lie-long-enough-it-becomes-the-truth-joseph-goebbels-79-99-98.jpg

You get What I am meaning?

Khadame said:
Easy...it doesn't really matter if she is in the line to inherit or not she has the Name and as long as She and/or Viktor lies to his men and the Peasants and a lie that is told often enough becomes the truth as more and more people belive in it.

DefendKebab1918 said:
Easy...it doesn't really matter if she is in the line to inherit or not she has the Name and as long as She and/or Viktor lies to his men and the Peasants and a lie that is told often enough becomes the truth as more and more people belive in it.
So if I promised everyone free beer, they would help me conquer the throne? Neat.

Also, you now have a valid reason to kidnap me. Do it.

tumblr_nr7zqaDQjg1roohd8o1_400.gif

Khadame said:
So if I promised everyone free beer, they would help me conquer the throne? Neat.
Also, you now have a valid reason to kidnap me. Do it.

tumblr_nr7zqaDQjg1roohd8o1_400.gif
Basicly yes but about kidnaping,Ada is already with Masyet and He will need to escape the City some time so he and Ada will eventualy come into Viktor's Turf I'll stick with Masscaring the Silver population of the countryside and taking over towns for now.

DefendKebab1918 said:
Basicly yes but about kidnaping,Ada is already with Masyet and He will need to escape the City some time so he and Ada will eventualy come into Viktor's Turf I'll stick with Masscaring the Silver population of the countryside and taking over towns for now.
He eventually will. I wanna be the bad guy already :(

Khadame said:
He eventually will. I wanna be the bad guy already :(
''A villain is a hero of the other side'' GRRM

Last edited by a moderator:
Khadame said:
She's pretty deutragonistic, so I wouldn't be so sure about that :P
I meant as in there no True Evil nor True good that would be a fairy tale,There is just Grey and shades of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back