• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red & Silver

No, think of a short man in a suit who goes out at night to drink with his buddies and watch football. Traits: Punctual, sexually repressed, awkward and every time he tells a joke you want to kill yourself. That's Germans.

Last edited by a moderator:
PurpleTurtle said:
I never new countries names changed according to language
Turkey=Türkiye Canada=Kanada Germany=Almanya United States of Amerika=Amerika Birleşik Devletleri France=Fransa Ottoman Empire=Osmanlı İmparatorluğu Greece=Yunanistan ect.

Khadame said:
Might as well call Germany Turkey as well with the goddamn amounts of turks we have here.
No no no it will be North Turkey or Dönner Republik

PurpleTurtle said:
I live down the street from an indian family, irish couple an elderly dutch lady and a british bitch.
I live in the same apartment with a Jewish family One Orthodox Christian Family and 1 belonging to one of Eastern Churches Unlike what people think we are not some place like Saudi Arabia

Khadame said:
I propose calling Germany Refugee Camp.
You have no Idea...We have atleast 4 MILLION Refugees here in Turkey and thats just the Syrians!

PurpleTurtle said:
I've never studied turkey, all I know is your in europe xD
%3 of Turkey is in Europe but for Socio-Political reasons yes we are accepted in Europe most of the time atleast

We got 2 refugee classes recently. Thankfully I don't live near a camp, but people who do tell me the girls are scared shitless of leaving their home.

Khadame said:
We got 2 refugee classes recently. Thankfully I don't live near a camp, but people who do tell me the girls are scared shitless of leaving their home.
That's sad, are you allowed to help out there?

At the camp? No. In school we barely see them either since I'm a near graduate, anyway, and they are 3 blocks away.

Khadame said:
Need I remind you that,Germans Brought Turks into Germany as a Work-Force in 60's so We are not the Refugees,There is difference bettwen Arabs and Turks the only thing we share in Common is that we belong to the same religion and have been Allies until they Betrayed us ehem..1916...ehem
Khadame said:
Turkey is in Europe, but not in the EU I think.
We are Technically mostly in Asia (Asia Minor) but Half of İstanbul and other Three Provinces are in Europe and That we used to be the Overlords of the Balkans has given us the title of European...well most of the time,yet we are not part of the EU and I dont think we ever will...We are Muslims after all.

Oh. With any refugees we get we help them learn english, I'm friends with this one girl En Blu Say, super sweet girl. She's Thai, me and a friend always talk to her.

I know that they were a workforce, but there are many of them. And yes, Arabs are something different, but it's the religion being mostly frowned upon. Terrorists, and all, and the media being a bitch.

PurpleTurtle said:
Omg, want to see a funny video between canadians and americans?
#AmericansSuckAndIBarelyTolerateCanadians

But sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back