• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red & Silver

Khadame said:
Wew, lad, he wants to be King? Anyway, Ada technically has no claim to the throne, since the next legit heir would be Erica herself and the circumstances of her birth were rather dubious. When she eventually does get it, well, she will probably just mindfuck Viktor if he tries anything.
No not king...Lord Protector like this guy here
Oliver_Cromwell_by_Samuel_Cooper.jpg

(This is Oliver Cromwell by the way just google him)

Trust me in Feudal Society Anyone with a bit of Legitimacy could claim that Throne,Since most of the Population is Illitirate Farmers and all

Woulnd't Ada be 3rd in line? because she's not actually a heir of the current queen? I think it'd Go Siegfried. (I will now call him Siggy) Siggy, Erica then Ada.

A few spontaneous murders would be needed for her to be Queen Lol.

Khadame said:
It'll be okay as long as you use a kazoo instead of a fiddle.
I play the fiddle. Fiddle wins.

I did say technically. The queen will most likely do her best to not give Ada the throne and instead to Erica. And, seeing as the former has no interest in suitors and virgin queens are a bit frowned upon, Erica will get it before Ada for sure.

Well, I'm fine with Lord Protector if you help Ada on her quest to gain the throne. It will be a whirlwind ride, eh?

PurpleTurtle said:
I have no Idea what that means lol
Khadame said:
Agriculture pomegranate what?
The firstborn son of the king inherits,if the Firstborn dies the oldest Brother inherits,if there is No male heirs the Daughter of The King with The Oldest son among the Grand Children inherit

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkish Succesion was Much more Practical and Easier...The Fastest Son of the Padishah to reach the Capital and Kill his Brothers would be the Next Padishah...

DefendKebab1918 said:
Turkish Succesion was Much more Practical and Easier...The Fastest Son of the Padishah to reach the Capital and Kill his Brothers would be the Next Padishah...
No offense, but your country is batshit crazy.

Khadame said:
No offense, but your country is batshit crazy.
Well I said it was practical not good,we got rid of that in 1800's and we are a republic now like since 1923 oh and by the way Your country is/was crazy too...
PurpleTurtle said:
I like my country. The land of poutine, polar bears and politeness...
CANADA!
latest

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yes, Hetalia. My guilty pleasure amongat other things.

Also, Germans are batshit crazy. We are just a bunch of aliens trying to look human.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back