• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
zen nodded leaving the room and heading back to the barracks. he decided that before he slept he would fix his katana's blade. as he slipped his left hand back into his pocket he felt a lump of cold metal he remembered that while on his way to the base he had found a chunk of black metal that resonated with his threads he decided to use it to coat the blade after it was fixed

"Could be faster." Serrina said her tone serious. Although she could control her threads, she never used them a lot because it seed they never did anything.

"Oh, yeah I agree, I didn't think I could really change squads though... So which one do you think is better for me?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"You tell me. I will describe to you both of them, and if you wish for a transfer to Recon, I will send in the request. if not you would stay in Squad 3" Aura said.

"In Recon we Move in swiftly and map out the area befor our commrads get there, we provide intell and info for the others such as where reapers are, how many there are, What type they are, Give suggestions and stratagies on the best way to come from and attack. We also set traps and thin the reapers ranks using persice attacks and traps. Stealth is sent in on more high risk missions. They cling to the shadows and take out reapers without being detected. but if your detected, the whole mission is compramized. Still, both are dangerous, and typicaly safer than charging straight in." Aura finished.

"Yes we do. We are always the first on the to arrive." Aura said. "But we Dont loose verry many because of the way we fight."

"There, it's finally over..." She whispered to herself, to Arcadia, to anyone who had the balls to listen to the Head of the R&D Department as she finally allowed herself to rest. She fought, Xillia fought hard through it all, trying her very best to adapt to the threads. Her body was willing, and the Threads fitted almost as perfectly as they would have if wind was her true affinity. She had done it, almost perfectly, taking in the core, adapting the Threads to her very being and even managing to self heal enough that after a few hours, Belle didn't even need to stitch her up, whatever incision she placed on the girl by now gone along with the numerous scars she once had. For all intents and purposes, the girl was pristine, and anyone who would look into the room would smile at the sight of the birth of the newest Weaver.

"Place a cloth over the cadaver, I will analyze it myself to determine cause of death." She sighed heavily, not even allowing herself a bitter smile as she felt something within her change. What she said was simply lip service, she knew exactly what the cause of death was, and exactly how it came to be as soon as she managed to insert the core into the body of the deceased. Uncaring, she walked over to the exit, not even sparing a single glance at the body covered by the purest white, the final right of the dead before she inevitably unveiled them at a later date to desecrate the cold body once more.

"She trusted you two." She told Revnoir with lifeless monotone befitting the coldest of winters. "Let that be her epitaph."

@Umbra Regalia

"Ok. I will send a request into Scourge Right now. Im shure he wolnt have a problem with it." Aura said, typing something on his computer. He hit the enter key and then leaned back in his chair. A sudden chill came over him. "Something is not right..." Aura said with a deep sigh. "Well, we will know soon enough what it is. We arent in danger... I would feel that comming, but still... Something isnt right."

Revnoir sat in one of the chairs, shaking. "She's... Dead..?" He asked in a quiet tone, barely able to push the words out of his throat. He wanted a straight answer - did Xillia survive the surgery?

"No... If it were him we would be dead already. It feels more like a tragedy... but like it was caused on purpose...." Aura said, his face turning dark. Then realizaion struck. "Wait here. Im going down to the Medbay. I will be back. For now, would you watch my computer for a message from Scourge conferming or denying your Squad change request?" Aura said standing.

"Gone, passed, deceased, whichever would allow you to sleep better, Revnoir." Belle replied somberly, dismissing such a fact with a wave of her hand. "I made a promise to Revnoir, that I'd take the least risky Thread possible. That's Wind Threads." The recording played over, the voice of the deceased like a haunting bell chiming over them. She didn't find it ironic, or even poetic that she would use her last words against him. If anything, he deserved something like this for being a fool to the last.

"If you want the least risky, I'd suggest Wind Threads. Would that be alright?"
A second surfaced, in the practiced tone of a man who lied, but she felt no rage, no anger. Not anymore. "You can guess to cause of death at your leisure, I will begin the autopsy after we have had enough time to mourn." Not that she needed it anymore. "Anymore questions, Revnoir, or are you going to start pinning it on me?"

"I already know who caused it, Belle. Just... Give me some time alright? Tell me the details later." He said in a heart-wrenching tone. He was heart-broken. Standing up, he started to leave the room. He wasn't feeling sadness, rather he felt anger clawing at his insides to get out and rip the man who did this apart. He tried to keep it inside, but it was obvious he was going to murder someone no matter what it took.

Serrina stayed silent for a moment, as Aura left. MedBay? What was going on down there. She wanted to see but didn't want to interrupt. She sat silently in the office.

"Get it line, I have first dibs on both of your necks." She calmly pulled him back, positioning herself before the raging young man and walking a few steps before him. She... was bloodthirsty, both literally and figuratively. She would take that man down, milk him for all the information he had, then slit his throat and drink whatever comes out. The light threads inside him were of very little use to he now, but she would take everything else the man had to offer. "Out of the way, Aura, we have a crusade to complete." She brushed the newly appointed leader aside, walking ahead towards the leader's office.

Revnoir said nothing as he was pulled back, but didn't move when everyone else did.

The message read:

"Don't let Revnoir do anything rash, got it? Keep him under control, we don't want any messes for the janitors to clean up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back