• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Oh I agree. If its not too much trouble i would love to hear you play sometime." He said with a calm smile. "Violens create such beautiful melodies."

"Of course not, thanks" she said calmly and kindly, glad someone could agree with her on the beautiful quantities of music. And now she had a gentle smile on her face, "So who's is squad 4?"

"Well the entire squad just got back from some mission. The Squad Leader is a light weaver. i cant remember his name though. He is a calm person thoughso dont worry." Aura said kindly, reaching into his coat, and pulling out a bag of beefjerky. he offered her some.

"Whew that's good I don't want a slack leader, but I also don't want one that's gonna physically hurt us or be overly harsh." She said giving a small chuckle, she took a few small pieces of jerky. "Thanks"

"No problem. I know this place will seem strange for a while. I can show you a few good and quiet places if you want." He said continuing up another flight of stares.

"Wow... Yeah that'd be great. You read my mind" He almost seemed to read her mind,practically. if there anything she loved more, it was playing her violen alone. She smiled to herself. (Sorry :( I gotta call it a night, sorry to leave you hanging:/)

(Its fine dear. goodnight. We will say i showed u to your bace and let to ge settled in and to bed.)

Aura left her at the squad four barracks. Time for his surgery.... He left to go get cut into by docters.

Last edited by a moderator:
After he had delivered her to her squads barracks, she had decided to play her violin since nobody was around, and started to play "Secrets" focused in on her music, wrapped in the rhythm.

Aura was walking the halls, stumbling and using the wall for suport. His surgerywas done now, and the druggs still had his body numb. Scourge had ordered him to take it slow and easy for at least a couple of days. "I have to take it easy for now anyway, i can barely walk...." Aura chilled, speeking only to himself.

Azela decided she would go someplace more quiet with her violin, as she left she saw Aura limping, "Are you ok?" She said running over.

"hmmm?" Aura looked up at her. "Oh... Yeah... I just got out of sergery... thats all. Body is still numb and its hard to walk. Im fine though."

zen walked throughout the base. he decided it would be best to familiarize himself with the place though he still couldn't find squad 4's barracks. he sighed to himself with the same blank look on his face as he walked leaving small amounts of ice in his steps as he walked"where...is it.." he droned in his monotone voice

Aura continued down the hall slowly, asuming she would follow him. Not long after, he saw the new guy with the blank look. "Never seen you befor. What is your Name and Squad?" Aura asked him.

zen looked over to the voice seeing a lone man "my name is zen......i'm in squad 4" he said to the man as he looked him over. he seemed to be having a hard time standing judging by the slight tilt his body had

zen nodded "ice...that's my thread..." as zen said this his foot became stuck to the ground by his own ice. sometimes the simplest things caused his powers to flux. he lifted his foot breaking the ice and setting it back down slowly" i don't have full control...yet" he said as he looked down making sure the ice wouldn't freeze his foot again

"Ah. My Twin sister Sayla is an ice weaver. Maybe she could give you some pointers sometime. Do you know where your squad barracks is yet?" Aura asked in a kind tone.

"If i can get a cane or something i will show you to your barracks." Aura told him. "If you would like that is."

zen nodded "thank you.." he was surprised by the man's kindness everyone else so far seemed to pretty much hate him. zen did not really care who hated him because he was more of a loner anyways but if he were to work with a team who hated him he knew the team would be inefficient and die off quickly

"Oh, I just had an Idea! Wait... no i cant use my threads for a couple of days.... Scourges orders.... Well follow me, i will just have to hug the wall." Aura said, heading towards the eleveters.

zen followed closely. as he watched the man walk along the wall an image flashed in his head. it was an image of that wretched adopted father of his after zen slit his stomach open and was trying to get away a smile slowly creeped across zens face

Lucio was in his office looking at all the paper work he had from the last few days that he had overlooked. (Aka me not getting notified that you guys where posting and thinking the thread had paused. sorry again.) he had seen that he had gotten two new recruits and was excited to finally meet them. His squad was a dangerous one so new recruits where coming and going all the time. at this point he was happy to be the person who would remember these poor souls after they died, and happy that someone might be around to remember him.

Arin had been continuously practicing for the past few days on and off. he was finally getting the hang of his threads, although he still had a ways to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back