• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Cutesy? Thats how I always am! Heh heh..."

She still had a smile on her face. She followed and plung in one earbud back in her ear but put the volume down so she can hear clearly to hear superior. She looked around while walking. Soon enough she remembered to ask for the girl's name.

"Ma'am i forgot to ask... Whats your name?"

"I'm Xillia~! Nice to meet you!" Xillia said cheerfully, slowing down to walk beside Yukiko. Revnoir said nothing, keeping on his way to Floor 4 where his Squad Barracks were.

zen sighed he had been sitting there for a while now and no one had come . he decided to go inside to see if there actually was anyone there to speak of. he stood up from where he was sitting a small amount of ice had formed on the ground and the part of the gate he had leaned up against. he quickly scaled the gate ascending over it quietly . as he landed he looked around and began walking ice embedding itself wherever he stepped . he did not have full control over the ice causing a small amount of it to leak from his body. "hello?" he said in a monotone voice

A Weave Guard noticed Zen, and walked over with a Weaver weapon in hand. It was a large sword. "Did you need something?" He asked the Ice Weaver, giving him a small smile.

as the guard approached he felt the air get slightly colder as he got closer to zen. zen looked over to him studying the guard with a blank face "i'm supposed to be in squad 4 but i do not know where to go" he explained in his monotone voice" would you happen to know where?" zen asked

(Dibs on R&D~ Oh and this could be my last post for a while. I'll try to come back in a few hours.)

"Arcadia, what's the status?" She voice rang clearly from the table as a thin light passed over her, just intense enough to be seen though possessing no power to illuminate the significantly darkened area. Soon after dropping her own recruits off, she had headed to the department and began the final stages of the operation: triple checking everything so that she actually survives with sanity, many would beg to differ in this case, intact. "No abnormal reactions here on my end." She managed to report calmly even as pain continued lancing up her spine, ravaging her pounding heart and making it difficult to even breathe. The sensation was to be expected, suffering she gladly endured for the sake of completing her research.

"All vitals still functioning, incorporation and adaptation is still at 17.3%, at current pace, you would probably be able to exit he room again tomorrow. Though I have to say, you brought a little more food then I expected." If the AI had glands, it would 'sweatdrop' at the veritable pile of food in the corner, kept piping hot by a strange mechanism she claimed to be a 'perfect food heater' that employed both heat and moisture control to keep the consumables at the perfect temperature. "It's mostly necessary to have brought so much at this point, you shouldn't be conscious in a few minutes."

"I have a high pain threshold, and the targets?"

"No significant movements as of this moment. If all goes well, you should be able to obtain your information roughly 36 hours from now. At that point you would have increased your chances for victory from 5% to 40% Please just refrain from doing anything drastic."

"When have I done anything drastic?"

The AI dared not reply, leaving the dark room silent aside from the soft clicks and shrieks of the contained machinery.

The guard realized that Zen couldn't quite control all of his threads, and clenched his weapon tightly. He may have to use it if he lost control. "Your Squad Leader is a bit busy for now, but you can ask the others for directions. Please make your way inside." He said, scowling.

When we finally reached the floor Yuriko bowed politely to them thankfully.

"Thank you for the help Revnoir-san!"

She walked off to the female barracks and unpacked all her electronics for her own area. Then she went to the showers and did a shower quickly then changed into her normal clothes. Black Jeans, black boots, a black and red jacket, and a shirt with anime characters on it. After changing she went to the weapons area and browsed the weapon choices.

zen said nothing as he studied the man's face. he was used to scowls and nasty looks but never did he expect to see them here of all places."hmm...thank you for your help" zen said in his monotone voice as he continued on inside. the scowl on the man's face has reminded zen of his adopted family who always ridiculed and belittled him even though they worked him to the bone giving him little food or water. zen smiled as he remembered how he had slaughtered them all on the day the shadows arrived

(well damn, he's worse than Revnoir...)

Revnoir growled at Xillia and left back to the first floor. Xillia followed, as usual. Revnoir saw Zen coming in through the entrance, and raised an eyebrow. How many recruits are they making?

zen's smile slowly faded as he felt a pair of eyes on him. he turned his head in the direction of eyes " ah...others" zen slowly approached them studying the two with a blank expression "hello..." he said as he came to stand in front of them

Revnoir could feel that this one wasn't normal in any way. "You're new, right?" He asked, giving him a cold glare. If he got too close to Xillia, he'd make sure to rip his eyes out. Xillia felt a little scared of the man, but tried not to be rude and stood where she was instead of hiding behind Revnoir, no matter how much she wanted to.

zen nodded " yes i am....i was assigned to squad 4" zen returned the cold glare though it was more of a stare . he noticed the one right beside the man but paid her no attention as he wanted to get himself situated right away

Yuriko soon found a good weapon she liked. She found a glaive, however it looked a bit torn down. She ran downstairs to Revnoir and Xillia for help.

"Uhm.... Are there any scrap metal or any materials for smithing or something like that?! Oh is there a wrokshop for me to build things?"

Yuriko spotted Zen and was annoyed that he felt so distant and cold. She shot a glare at him. Her eyes were like flames. The glare was deadly and intimidating.

zen felt the dagger of a glare coming from another direction. he tilted his head to face the person giving such a glare. his eyes were pools of infinite darkness with horrible monsters lurking within their depths as he stared back at the person

Last edited by a moderator:
Kano finally exits the mess hall after a while of eating. Right upon exiting he sees Revnoir Xillia and the two new recruits Yurika and Zen. He stares and observes the two newbies. He smiles at Yurika then looks at Zen. Seeing the darkness within him. Kano smirks and decides to annoy the loner. He shoots a light thread at his face like a grappling hook. He doesn't hit him but Kano puts a lot of light in his face.

"Lighten up newbie or else you won't get respected...!"

He walks to his squad's barracks and rests there.

Yuriko looks away not noticing Kano. She walks back to her barracks and grabs some weapons she Thought was overload in, like swords. She melts down the sword's metal and forges them onto the glaive, repairing it and renewing it. He uses the grips of the sword to give the glaive a better handle. Lastly she grabs some spray paint which were everlasting, colored the 3 blades of the glaive red then painting on lightning sparks ontop of it, like highlights.

"Cause im going in for a surgery soon. i need a bit of friendly reashurance..... never trusted docters..." Aura anwered honestly

"Why are you getting surgery in the first place?"

Kano questioned. He was getting curious. He stood up and stretched.

"Its something that will make me stronger. Scourge offered it to me. Its the same thing Revnoir got." Aura said.

"I think its supose to make my threads more like that of a reaper.

"Yeesh why do people yearn for so much power? Honestly Just because you have power doesn't mean you can win everytime... Its about skill. If you have skill you have unstoppable power."

He sighed then looked at his gunblade. Blades were his skill, speed was his skill, he has a giant set of skill. However it wasn't perfect but it was his skills. It made him poweful.

"I dont yearn for power Kano. I only want to protect my friends and those i care for. i have slikk, but my threads are easy to shread by a reaper. if they are made stronger, i dont get stronger, they are just harder to break."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back