• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"It makes sense but if you become stronger your heart becomes harder. And most of the time its not good"

Kano sighed. And started to flip around his gunblade.

Yukiro started to wander the halls and floor. She was looking for others to be with. Someone nice.

"Sleep..."

He yawned yet again and he turned drowsy. He went back to back sprawled out all over the bed.

Yuriko encounters the training room and becomes interested. She enters and activates the battle simulation. She grabs her glaive and turns on her music. Her threads cover the edges of the glaive and a extremely hot thread connects to her throwing hand to the handle like a yo yo string but goes on like a kite string. She throws once then her pace follows her favorite song which goes slow to extremely fast. Her speed was incredible yet not too powerful. The connecting thread cut all targets if hit. She was a speed demon.

[media]

[/media]

Aura left and when to see what was up in the training room. he still was nervouse about the opperation. he needed a distraction. He saw a new person in here this time. A new recruit parhaps? He desided to watch her form and style for a while. She shure was fast, but lacking in power.

She kept trying to throw harder and harder but Her momentum toom over her power. It all decided on her first throw. She kept throwing and throwing. All she was doing was rebounding the glaive for guidance. and with the finishing throw of the last note, it was 4 times as powerful than her regular throw. All her power was in the finisher sasly not in her regular throws.

Aura walked out and to the front gate. he needed to clear his mind. That woman wouldnt hear his advice anyway. she had earbuds in.

Serrina walked up to the front gate, and the military car drove off. She stared at the gate. It was somewhat menacing, but yet welcoming. Her violen strapped on her back, along with her white handled, silver Katana. That gleamed in the weather. She pushed through the gates and started to walk.

Aura looked up from his walking and noticed the woman. the guards wernt paying too much attention, so he desided to see who she was for them. he got up and walked over to her. "Good Evening. Welcome to Weave. State your bussiness here and your name please."

Yuriko caughet her glaive stopping the momentum of the weapon. She sighed and went outside and sheathed the glaive on her back. She was disppointed at herself but it has been a while since she has fought so it made sense. She walked out side of the base building and sat down watching the gates for any other new people.

"Oh...hi I-I uh I'm Serrina, I-I I'm a weaver. I'm joining." She grimaced a moment. What a great first impression. She was a nervous wreck.

"I..I'm in squad 4" She had rehearsed the squad about 100 times while she had been being delivered her. She smiled a little.

Aura took out a flask from is trench coat, and took a sip. no way of telling what was in the flask. he offered it to her. "thirsty?" he asked.

"Another base." No longer stuttering. Her voice now kind and soft, she had a very beautiful voice as well. Where people had always complimented her for it. She relaxed a little, and looked at the man.she grabbed the flask "What's in it?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Aura grinned. "Water is kept nice and cool in a flask, dontyou agree? Anyway if you will follow me, i will take you to your barracks. then if you want i can show you around." Aura said, glad to have something to do befor he had to go in for the popperation.

Aura turned and saw the new girl from the training room. Aura's long silver hair flowed behind him down to the middle of his back, flowing just as his long black trenchcoat did.

"Yay! Another new recuit!"

Yuriko stood up and walked over to the two. She waved and smiled. Her glaive was as big from the top of her head to her waist which showed the paint design clearly.

"I never got your names heh heh...! My name is Yuriko Kanadae!"

"Hello Mis Music Glaive. Tip imma give ya from expierience, work with power and speed will follow in its path naturaly."

"Well anyway...." Aura started to walk through the door.

"Oh almost forgot.... how rude of me.... My name is Aura Tsukiborodo." Aura said kindly.

Serrina followed behind. Wondering about this guy she was following, Silver hair was defiantly unique, yet somewhat attractive. She wondered what his past life was. She shook her head of her thoughts, and realized it would be nice to go to a quiet place and play her violen, she wondered if there was such thing here. "Oh, no don't apologize it's fine. That's a unique name, I like it." She said kindly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back