• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Im Aura Tsukiboroudo. Im just a member of Squad seven. Not a sir yet." Aura said with a smile, speeking in a soothing tone, trying to help her relax. "Follow me and i will show you to your Barracks. Its on floor 3." Aura looks back to Scourge and Kano, and Xillia. "Ive got this one guys."

Revnoir stared at Aura, a little surprised. "Never even knew you had a last name... And such a mouthful of one at that." He said with a grin, and Xillia just giggled. She would have said the same, but in her own way.

"Its Japanieese."Aura said. He then looked at Kano. "I know you feel it too. Stay Sharp and keep your eyes open."

("I know you feel it too" GWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH)

Kano was puzzled, he didn't know what Aura was saying. He guessed that Aura thought He sense something because of his weapons and armor. But he did 't sense anything. He followed just because he can. He stretched his neck on the way.

"Oh I forgot to say... My name is Kano! I have no last name... I think?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]"I know you feel it too.

[/QUOTE] (THESE SHIPS ARE SAILING TONIGHT >u<)
Revnoir kept his grin, already knowing that the last name was Japanese. He himself was Asian, or at least half Asian, despite his Arabic last name and strange first name. He listened for the new girl's name, knowing he'd have to remember it as he could predict her getting in some trouble and he'd like to recognize the names on Scourge's pity list.

Kano was half english half japanese which was different from the others. It explained a lot because of he used steel armor and such. He sighed, bored. He took out his gunblade and started to make techniques of switching from gun to blade and such. He was bored to hell.

((Sorry, I had to go eat dinner))

Machi, who had spaced out for a second in order to organize the information that she had just learned: names, layout, etc., blinked a couple of times before responding. "Oh uh, sorry. I'm Machi Elrose. It's nice to meet you, all of you." She smiled graciously at all of them and attempted to curtsy, mimicking the motion as if she had her usual dress on.

Revnoir watched her little display with a raised eyebrow. "You're a rich kid, aren't you?" He asked, his grin fading. Not impressed, but he knew she wouldn't be like that on the battlefield so it would be fine. As long as she didn't go all out aristocrat on him, then shit would go down.

"Well Miss Elrose, Follow me. I will take you to your squads barracks. Kano, Please go fine Belle." Aura said, he then motions for Machi to follow him, and started off towards the stairs.

"How can I find a person who goes invisible every minute. And I know what you doing... Don't have *** you might have ****"

Kano said ignorant and still bored to hell. He kept following them. He wouldn't listen to anyone unless they are a squad leader or intimidating to him.

Rev sighed, and watched quietly as they left. He decided to just tag along, having nothing better to do. Xillia smiled and cheerfully followed the group.

"Kano only you have a mind like that..." Aura said. He was acting somewha strange. he had a air about him that was no longer easy going or calm. He seemed as though he was taking charge and was no more nonsence. "I did ask you nicely. and besides, Belle needs to know she has a new recruit."

Slightly taken aback by Revnoir's comment, Machi hesitated to reply. Her family hadn't been that well off, but her parents had done their best to entertain their only daughter and her fantasies, for the better or the worst. However, Machi's family had not been that poor either, so it was hard to say no in this situation. Luckily though, Aura motioned for Machi to follow him, so Machi left the dark haired male with a simple nod. He would probably take that answer better than an unsure one, or even a 'no'.

Machi began following Aura towards the stairs and made a mental note to try to keep her old habits under control. They were quite childish, and this was definitely no time for such silly notions. She had decided to take on a big responsibility, so she had better start acting the part of someone who could handle that responsibility.

Surprised by all of the sudden questions, Machi stuttered as she did her best to answer them, "I-I'm...26..." She stared down shamefully as she walked. She acted like a kid, but she was actually quite old. It was embarrassing beyond belief. Hoping to move passed the topic, she continued, "and I decided to fight the Reapers because of what they have done to people, this world, and...especially my family. They have ruined it all, and therefore they must pay for what they have done."

Kano was surprised by the answer severly. It seems he is the youngest out of everyone. Though he was proud of it. He has more years to live and more energy.

"I-I'm 17!?"

Aura nodded and said. "Revenge. Careful. thats a dark path. I should know. But dont be recless ok? Reapers are still way stronger than Weavers."

"You're 17?!" Revnoir asked, obviously surprised. "How young is Scourge planning on recruiting..!?" He grumbled under his breath, and Xillia just laughed. "I'm older than you Kano~!"

"Stop mocking me... At least I have more years to live!!!!"

He shouted at Xillia in embarrassment of age. He sighed and frowned. He looked down at the ground while walking now.

Xillia giggled some more. "So many teenagers!"

Revnoir chuckled, watching Kano. "Well that depends on how cocky you get out there." He joked, grinning widely again.

"Xilia." Aura said, " We both need to be strong and calm forou operations. You stay Alive yo here me? Revnoir would be lost without your smile. He is all gloomy without it."

"Ahem... Testing... PA Function operational. Will Recruit Machi Elrose please step back four paces?" Arcadia intoned coldly through a system most didn't know they had. He was an AI dammit, a being created to help fight monsters, not exactly help a womanchild with some of the worst things imaginable. Sure the operations, even with his vast knowledge and computing power, were beyond his comprehension so the most he could do was follow along, but this. This he understood. He just hoped the recruit would before it was too late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back