• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
She looked bored, but she spoke as if she were excited and overjoyed.

"Will I be able to learn more about human emotions?" She asked, unphased by the fact that she was about to become allies with her supposed enemy. She was a little air heady...

zen shrugged"well judging by what she just said about emotions she is of reaper origin if you kill her give me the core and if she joins us...well....whatever" zen couldn't care whether she joined them or not he did know that they needed as much help as they could get at the moment, though if she did join he had a few questions he wanted to ask her

"Yes. Also, we have some really smart people who could give you your emotions if you prove a true ally." (Aka belle)

Her eyes sparkled with the first emotion shown by her in a long time. She nodded enthusiastically, ignoring the pain from the threads boring into her skin and ripping her throat up when she nodded.

"Then it's a deal." She said, trying to wriggle out of Aura's grasp.

"But I believe allies do not harm each other like this."

Aura set her on the ground and retracted his threads. "Come with me then. Zen, would you come with too? I can trust you, and I need someone there with me just in case."

Seira formed something of a bandage around her neck out of her threads and looked up at Aura. She was surprisingly short...

zen shrugged "why not" he was more focused on his mental problems than anything else it seemed he was suffering from ptsd and, if triggered fully it could cause him to lose control of his threads. a terrifying thought.

Kano got up from his barracks, stretching to wake himself up. How about a run... He thought to himself. Kano equiped his armor and weapons, still in sheaths. He went downstairs to the first floor yawning a bit. Kano reached the floor and spotted Aura entering with Zen and one other behind him. He frowned a bit but waved.

"Who's the newbie? And why now? After the battle?"

(Love that new Profile pic btw Umbra)

Last edited by a moderator:
zen turned to the reaper assassin. he decided to take his mind off his problems by asking her one of his questions"so...what's it like to be a reaper?"

"Wait wait wait... She is a REAPER? Why does she seem more human than the Leviathans and Phoenixes? Wait is she a copy of Grim?!"

Kano started to become curious but worried. He didn't see it in the files which caused.

"just calm down..i swear sometimes you guys cant take a simple surprise..shes like a copy of grim yes" zen sighed leaning over to kano and whispering"don't worry if she does try anything i've got plenty experiments in mind..."he stood back straight up" but she seems to be interested in emotions and wishes to acquire some however you'd that"

Last edited by a moderator:
She looked at Zen, raising an eyebrow.

"Well I've heard it's a lot like being a human, but the only difference is knowing you're just a failed copy." She said, wondering why he had such a strange question. Then again, asking to learn about emotions was pretty strange too.

Turning to Kano, she lowered her eyebrow. "I'm exactly like Grim, but regrettably weaker. Can I ask how you know Grim?"

"Well... I saved 2 people from getting killed by him..."

Kano frowned by laughed a bit. Kano sighed and looked at her, examining.

"You sound a bit depressed? You okay there?"

Kano suddenly ignored the fact she is a reaper. Now his caring instincts kick in.

"I'm fine. Thank you for your concerns." She spoke to Kano, then looked at Aura.

"Ask me any questions, I'll do my best to answer them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back