• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"I ripped it apart..."

Kano said and got up. Yuriko still needed time so he jumped back over the wall quietly. He started extinguishing the reapers chunks by chunks. The only things making it hard were the Leviathans. He didn't encounter a Phoenix yet luckily.

"It's ready!!!!"

Yuriko shouted from the roof of the base. She held a rocket launcher of some sort on her shoulder. She smirked with pride of her work.

"Get back in the walls!! Find cover!!!"

Kano jumped back behidn the walls and went inside of the base. He wanted to make sure he didn't get hit at all.

"She made me custom elemental shotgun shells, that had a HUGE explosion. So I think it would..."

Kano laughed a bit. He sighed and waited for the explosion.

Yuriko shot the launcher at the giant chunk of Reaper reinforcements closing in. She laughed at the fact they were so bunched up. The rocket was at blinding speed towards the swarm reinforcements. The rocket exploded and it sounded a giant bass like sound. The explosion make craters and a giant cloud of smoke and ash. It took out all of the reinforcements that were in that area. All nobles and below were disintegrated. However, the Leviathans and Phoenixs were still alive but extremely wounded.

"well...remind me never to get on her bad side..." zen was amazed even though bombs were not his specialty he was sure that her craftsmanship was absolutely astonishing

"Same here man..."

Kano laughed and went out of the base. He went ontop of the walls and looked down. The only things left were Leviathans and Phoenixs, and some nobles.

"I think we are good for a while?"

zen hopped up beside kano looking out over the destruction the bomb had caused. it gave him shivers and brought back a little of the insanity in him"man i wish i could have had one of those back before this all started..."

zen blinked registering what he just said"oh...sorry about that..pay it no mind" he gave a nervous laugh. it had been a while since he felt the real him make an appearance his influence had lessened significantly since zen had met aura and the others but the slightest thing could bring him back

"I think I need a rest today... See you when I wake up Zen..."

Kano yawned and stretched. He walked off to his Squad's barracks and slept to gain his energy back.

okay then" zen flipped off the gate landing briskly "well seeing as that's taken care of for now i'm going to keep trying to figure out how to fuse a reaper core with a gun" zen walked putting a hand on auras shoulder as ha passed by"i'm sorry for your loss" zen walled in side to the armoury continuing his tests

(Sorry for not being able to be on when everything happened... It all went on 2 am for me and I have school today...)

(-is so tired but can't sleep-)

The Leviathans were screeching on the other side of the gates, clawing their way in. If they were not dealt with, they'd break in and attack the base itself and not just the walls. Two Phoenixes joined the group, and were much stronger as they were uninjured. Their screams of rage and insanity could be heard throughout the base.

Günther ran out of the med-bay and into the training room. He picked the usual rifle and some ammunition, heading out of the base. He crouched at the main door aiming at the gate. He knew that his try would be useless and that alone he would die a few seconds after the gate gave in.

Aura stood, and he gave off the most menacing vibe ever. Walking over to the gate, hopped over it, and make his thread armor, he then formed a giant blade with his threads, swinging it from against the wall on one side in a half circle to the other, cleaving the reapers in half. He then started to stabb and hack at all the reaper cores around him. Off a little ways he saw a Noble reaper, and sent out his threads to catch it, binding it and dragging it to him. he tore into it with his bare hands, ripping away at it untill the core was exposed. he then slowly crushed the core, ignoring the agonized shreek from the dieng reaper.

Günther sighed out of relief and ran to the wall. He looked at it, trying to find a good place to climb up ontop of it but didn't find so he had to wait inside if any reaper would get through.

Last edited by a moderator:
the remaining reapers fled into the trees. Aura turned and pushed open the gate, walking threw and closing it behind him.

"How sad." A sarcastic voice came from ontop of the wall. It was a Weaver. Well, almost. It was the same kind of creature as Grim, but weaker. It was a girl. She carried two swords on her hips and seemed to be dressed similarly to Grim himself. She had the same eyes, too. They seemed to be twins of some sort. How ironic.

"So you lost a sister. I'm sorry for your loss." She said without emotion. It was the only way she was different from Grim. She didn't have the ability to show as many emotions as Grim. Thus, she was considered a failure in her project.

(The plot thickens °^°)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back