• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper OOC

Nuuuuuu something delayed the ship!

Honestly i feel like a failure i was in this rp before Aura and i didnt get Kano a relationship lol

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Aura came i behind Serrina and saw what was happening. He walked up to revnoir and punched him in his face, making his nose bleed. "SNAP THE HELL OUT OF IT! WE HAVE ENOUGH DEAD ALREADY WITHOUT YOU ADDING THIS ONE TO THE COUNT!!"

[/QUOTE]so late xD so very late

actualy just a second late

and i fixed it. good luck in french

Shinohara said:
Name: Günther Wehausen
Age (Please stay above the tween age): 23

Kind(Weaver or Human): Human

If Weaver, Thread Type: -

Squad(Please mention if Leader of Squad, but lets have only a few leaders ok?): Dunno

Appearance(anime photo or detailed description. or both.):

View attachment 168539

History(Opt.): Günther was born to German parents who lived in US and grew up there so he speaks fluent english. He used to go hunting with his father before he started studying so he knows how to handle a hunting rifle. He studied hard and graduated as a Medical Doctor with decent scores.

Personality(Opt.): Tries to stay professional but isn't trained to combat so he might panic some times. When that happens he needs someone to calm him down.

He is open for people and learned to not discriminate people.

Anything else we should know?: He won't proppably take that much part in combat, Maybe use a sniper rifle or a DMR.
[whispers] hello there okabe rintarou c:

Shinohara said:
I knew someone would recognise the picture...
El Psy Kongro
I knew who it was just not his name xD only that he's from steins gate (I'm not wrong, am I?!)

and what's this El Psy Kongro?!

Shinohara said:
I knew someone would recognise the picture...
El Psy Kongro
[wiggles eyebows]

KURISUTINA!!!!!!

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]I knew who it was just not his name xD only that he's from steins gate (I'm not wrong, am I?!)
and what's this El Psy Kongro?!

[/QUOTE]
El Psy Congroo is the thing that he says after each phone call thingy.

HEADS UP EVERYONE Q&A tab is open! Ask any questions there please! It'll make sure that we don't miss any questions.

Shinohara said:
Not bad

Also [media]

[/media]
whaddafahk?!

omg I cri all those astronauts died >n< they died right?

ColeTurtle said:
"I didn't expect you to do anything if I get hurt, all I want you to do is watch, and decide whether I really am a waste of your time or not. I just don't plan on having you think nothing of me without at least trying to prove myself." Sebastian says while walking towards the training room.
just wanna warn you - humans are much weaker than Weavers, so your character WILL get his ass handed to him xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back