• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper OOC

(might because my parents think I should suffer and stay at home. then they ask why i'm on my computer all day l: sometimes I wonder if I'm the insane one)

goodnight. i will be on almost all day again tomorrow too.

( i dont think you are. lol its a common thing actualy)

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]A loud screeching sound came from behind them, the new kind of reaper. A shapeshifter based on what it has killed. It turned into the female target they have been looking for. The reaper was behind a pillar fake crying luring them in.

[/QUOTE] how'd you know they make a sound like that? :o well its not completely accurate (I'll find the sound in a minute) but it's similar l: so very coincidence

[media]

[/media]
I was thinking this kind of scream. Its in the middle of the video.

Well quarter through it

I'll probabaly keep refering to my video in my head but I get it now. Thanks lol.

But now to wait for Scarecrowe

(ouo)/) no worries, I'll still watch it even if I saw that.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Nah you'll hardly notice I'll probably put a post in every once in a while waking of him up and baking up xD

[/QUOTE] Let's move this over here...
WHYYYYY

Why u no drug-free?! I dont wanna hassle you about something you enjoy but y? YYYYY?

In case of emergency pull cord lol

Hey its one of my last nights in the US going on a bar crawl here get back to the RP when I can, just figure I do things tactically and smart and I wear alot of small explosives use me at your will

>u< We'll be sure to just make it so that your character is subconsciously there mmk? Be sure to come back soon or we'll tie Donaldson up and starve him till you get back (@V@)

>u< mmk well gnight to you both since you're both leaving right? -did I get something wrong? sry sry sry -becomes a true Canadian- -

gnight (ouo)/)

(I wanna remind everyone to please remember... New recruits CANNOT kill Reapers easily. Try to wrap your mind around this. Humans are the weakest kind of character you can get. a new recruit who's a weaver is also VERY weak. please don't think that because you're a weaver you can rip reapers to shreds and immediately kill them, I know its a lot of fun to do it, but PLEASE I dont want to keep saying this. Human Leaders are more experienced than human recruits but Weaver Leaders are much stronger than any of the prior types listed. I need you all to really watch out for this, I can't have recruits running around using amazing skills and dodging and ducking. You need to take hits, and you need to struggle with this amount of Reapers as well as Reapers are getting stronger.

Sorry about this ^^ But I want to keep the feeling of the book - where you feel helpless no matter what kind of character you are. I'm not saying you cant kill Reapers, I'm saying you cant hit them every try. you need to miss, you need to struggle, and you need to be weaker.

Yeah I was wondering about that, I don't really know what reapers are exactly so I'm not sure how strong they actually are compared to us

Users who are viewing this thread

Back