• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper OOC

sry was caught up in my book l: basically all three squads (well whoever was on tbh) went on a mission to a city and saved some civilians, and we saved 3. when they got back, there were 7. some recruits caught on and wondered if Reapers could change their appearance. there's no exact answer, since nobody actually knows. (but hint hint Scourge probably knows) but that's about it

Kick ass thanks for understanding the situation ill find a way to get Donaldson back in the mission

just waltz in xD say you lost faith in humanity for a little bit or something as long as it fits I'm fine with it

anywhore I'm gonna go work on my story so I wont be in the rp for a short bit, but @rereadingit50times already has permission to use my characters if they're needed and I'm not on ok? I'm not in rp because it'll mess me up if I write two story-formatted texts at once so yeah l: If anyone's interested in reading it tho, here's the link to my wattpad (nothings up yet tho I just started but the prologue will be up soon. Soooooon. I hope.)

Umbra Regalia (Revnoir) - Wattpad

Fantacy fiction

By the way, ive been righting a book on wattpad myself. its called Aura and the Demoness.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]-hug tackles- WELCOME BACK >u< -throws a welcome back party-

ALSO I need everyone's opinion on this l: what genre would this story counts as..? I'm starting to write it on wattpad (at least I'm gonna try writing it on there. I usually write it down on paper, it's easier to get ideas cos I'm used to it) and I have NO idea what genre it would qualify as...

as well as what kind of copyright this should have if any >u< -is a newbie to all this copyright crap-

( O.o ) do I do all right reserved..? Creative commons? Attribution?! OH THE CHOICES L(onoL)

[/QUOTE]
similar to what aurath said, fantasy would probably be the way to go. also, don't worry too much about the copyright thing unless you want to publish it officially and stuff like that.

mmk well I already did the creative commons one so yea >u< btw I put general fiction but sci-fi and fantasy as tags

also if you want I just posted the prologue so yeah >u< its kinda short tho

btw you dont have to read it, dont feel forced! I won't mention it again

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]mmk well I already did the creative commons one so yea >u< btw I put general fiction but sci-fi and fantasy as tags

also if you want I just posted the prologue so yeah >u< its kinda short tho

btw you dont have to read it, dont feel forced! I won't mention it again

[/QUOTE]
i'm actually pretty interested! mind sending a link?

its on the page before this one

Umbra Regalia (Revnoir) - Wattpad

but here it is again ^

well... its the link to my profile, but I'm sure you can find your way through that

also did I mention? You guys are fueling the story >u< well... at least the plot twists. Such as Reapers being able to change appearance (btw that was brilliant, I think @Kamasive Nionnova came up with it? if I'm wrong I'm rlly sorry I have terribly memory and dont wanna go back through the pages to find out)

ok cya ^^ @rereadingit50times have fun

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]EVE is my robotic AI friend

I am at the school library

Well bye now gtg(^U^)

[/QUOTE]
well why didn't you mention it to me? I mean.. my character would know (since he is pretty much te creator of the AIs in here. unless he made it himself tho, but... yeah)

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]"By the way sir.... I am a man.... just because my hair goes down my back doesnt mean im female." Aura says to Donaldson.

Aura turns around and faces him. " But thank you for the thought. at least your not a mean person. "

"Im going to go see scorge now that im done with fileing." Aura says as he walks out.

[/QUOTE]
It's... It's Scourge. there's a U in there. (its a pet peeve of mine if someone doesn't spell one of my characters' names properly, sry just had to mention it)

So reading the most recent page uhmm... If reapers can take form of humans may i play this first new kind? If the sister is actually dead in the RP?

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]So reading the most recent page uhmm... If reapers can take form of humans may i play this first new kind? If the sister is actually dead in the RP?

[/QUOTE]
she's not dead, but she's not in the picture. in the picture it actually is a reaper >uO spoilers. and sure, don't go easy on us (ouo)/) just... if you make a mistake expect me to call the crap out of it.

also... I'm calling it a night. I might be going to sleep over at a friends tomorrow but I'll try to be online ^^ mmk? gnight everyone~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back