• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
lol with two wraiths and 3 sins there how could i possibly interfere i dont want to recklessly kill myself for nothing ya'know

Umbra can I make two characters where when they are close together or work together their power capabilities double but when they are split, their combined power level splits?

You still don't wanna mess with a glass Weaver xD They'll frikkin stuff glass in your mouth and punch you till you bleed out from the mouth.

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]Umbra can I make two characters where when they are close together or work together their power capabilities double but when they are split, their combined power level splits?

[/QUOTE]
Explain this in detail in pm pls.

Did you get the name Xillia from the Tale of Xillia game? Because I might make the 2 character's name Jude and Milla

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]Umbra can I make two characters where when they are close together or work together their power capabilities double but when they are split, their combined power level splits?

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
You still don't wanna mess with a glass Weaver xD They'll frikkin stuff glass in your mouth and punch you till you bleed out from the mouth.
Explain this in detail in pm pls.

[/QUOTE]
I think he means that when fighting alongside each other, the rank of each weaver would add up.

So, in other words, two rank five weaver might (with much difficulty) overcome a wraith, or two rank seven weavers or something.

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]Did you get the name Xillia from the Tale of Xillia game? Because I might make the 2 character's name Jude and Milla

[/QUOTE]
Yes, I got Xillia's name from the game >uO also, no, no Milla Maxwell. Stahp. No Jude either. This isn't a fandom rp, mmk?

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Yes, I got Xillia's name from the game >uO also, no, no Milla Maxwell. Stahp. No Jude either. This isn't a fandom rp, mmk?

[/QUOTE]

Nope! It's only one in which there are enough ships that there SHOULD be a fandom. ^~^

[QUOTE="A Y U]His hug reassured her. Tears had formed in her eyes but to be held by him, calmed her down. Kirsa leaned into his warmth, closing her eyes. Was she just a squad member to him? She wanted to be more.. "Am I just.. a squad member?" Kirsa whispered.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] (SquadMemberZoned?) Revnoir smiled. "No, I just don't have a word to describe you." He said, ruffling her hair a bit as if nothing had happened between the two. "Why?"

[/QUOTE]

OMGOMGOMGOMG

SHIPSHIPSHIPSHIP

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
We noticed, Spazzy xD We noticed long ago.

[/QUOTE]

Well, did I not tell you when I joined the first season? I am an incredibly enthusiastic shipper of ships.

I've been holding back. You have no idea of my whole potential.

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]There is always a limit to everything...

[/QUOTE]

OOOOH no, don't you know by now? There's no cap on my enthusiasm. >:3

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Zero found himself trudging through the snow. He had left the base without telling anyone, going out to search for Leah. He had noticed she had left and never came back.

[/QUOTE]

Hehe,
finally!

(>u>)

AAHH!!! I accidentally posted this in IC!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back