• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
ThePumpkinQueen said:
0w0 Espen has Earth threads, so she does stuffs with plants and dirt and rock. She was using her threads(lavender(plant) and Ashwagandha(herb), both able to naturally calm their consumers) so Kirsa wouldn't go into shock.
Aaaand I forgot to mention. There's no plants for Earth Threads, its just dirt... Meh I'll let this one time pass, but for future reference there's no plants from Threads as Plants are living organisms. My fault, sorry, forgot to mention that. I was totally out of it.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
Just wanna give you some constructive criticism if you'll have it ^^ The dialogue seems a bit... Forced. I think that's the word. It doesn't flow very well, and is, well, actually a little cheesy. That and we need a few commas in there. And periods. And exclamation marks. Ex. "Oh no Deus there's no time go!" That would be read all together as one yelling sentence. 'Fixed': "Oh no... Deus, there's no time..! Go!" Personally I think it sounds more natural for a person to say this ^^
Anyhow, that was just a bit of good ol' Umbra Criticism for ye!

[/QUOTE]

I agree, and what I would say if my computer didn't stop slipping into Chinese mode is that I can't add onto what Umbra said.... ^-^"

Spazzycat101 said:
I agree, and what I would say if my computer didn't stop slipping into Chinese mode is that I can't add onto what Umbra said.... ^-^"
I have that but with my Canadian french keyboard ^^|| Makes it hard to BBCode as I memorize the ones I use regularly.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Aaaand I forgot to mention. There's no plants for Earth Threads, its just dirt... Meh I'll let this one time pass, but for future reference there's no plants from Threads as Plants are living organisms. My fault, sorry, forgot to mention that. I was totally out of it.

[/QUOTE]
Okee. Ish fine ^~^

Just saying that was all on the spot and kind of rushed so I think it was pretty decent. Besides it was just a attempt at Deus getting some feels I realize it's cheesy but sometimes cheesy is required

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Just saying that was all on the spot and kind of rushed so I think it was pretty decent. Besides it was just a attempt at Deus getting some feels I realize it's cheesy but sometimes cheesy is required

[/QUOTE]
Maybe next time then, you could work on a post for a while before posting it? I know that sometimes I take almost all day to write a post, just to get the words right.

Of course, that's usually writing in between classes....

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Just saying that was all on the spot and kind of rushed so I think it was pretty decent. Besides it was just a attempt at Deus getting some feels I realize it's cheesy but sometimes cheesy is required

[/QUOTE]
But Cheesy doesn't equate to Feels Train ;-; Deep, meaningful sadness equates to Feels Train. At least, in my opinion.

Hey, Umbra, have you any tips for how I can harness the power of the Feels Train?

I'm starting to feel like it's the backstories that I'm coming up with. :\

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey hey hey your opinion is yours diffrent people think differently about the feels! But yeah I guess the cheesy was because I was exhausted so wasn't thinking properly and maybe I don't want to work on a post all day maybe I have more important things to do! -sticks tongue out at spazzy- ha just kidding my life is disappointing right now

Spazzycat101 said:
Hey, Umbra, have you any tips for how I can harness the power of the Feels Train?

I'm starting to feel like it's the backstories that I'm coming up with. :\
Whaddya mean by that? >u<

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Hey hey hey your opinion is yours diffrent people think differently about the feels! But yeah I guess the cheesy was because I was exhausted so wasn't thinking properly and maybe I don't want to work on a post all day maybe I have more important things to do! -sticks tongue out at spazzy- ha just kidding my life is disappointing right now

[/QUOTE]
All of our lives are disappointing, Tylor

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Whaddya mean by that? >u<

[/QUOTE]

I think the backstories in my arsenal aren't very feels-y, I was wondering if I could have some advice on how to make them feels-y-er.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] All of our lives are disappointing, Tylor

[/QUOTE]
And puh-lease. Why else would we spend half of our waking (and even not waking) life RPing?

Well explain to me one of your backstories ^^ In pm, if it's Leahs and you wanna keep it secret or something.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Well explain to me one of your backstories ^^ In pm, if it's Leahs and you wanna keep it secret or something.

[/QUOTE]

Oooooooookey I'll put it in the last PM 'cause I'm too lazy to make another
xD

Just saiyan, I'm a bit slow right now cos I'm playing the RWBY fan game xD its terrible but entertaining.

Eh... Well it looked like one of those two...

I don't watch TV shows, really, I live on anime.
(unless it's Marvel or something 'bout superheroes) but I didn't just say that. ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back