• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Okay. We are moving from place to place. And we are still organized.

[/QUOTE]
Okay. So there is a base.

To properly answer the question about bases, no we do not have a permanent base. The group is sometimes forced to leave the area because of many things, commonly Reapers or the lack of resources. They are still following commands depending on everyone's status, though, and squads are still active although not like before. They have each squad take a turn going out to look for resources and scout the area. The rp is on more of a survival piece right now.

-shows up in the morning. Finds 78 unread posts- god damn... I wonder just how fast we'll be this time. (Reaper 1 took 3 months to get 4k posts. Reaper 2 took what... 1 and a half to get the same? I forget but god damn)-

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
Revnoir watched her fingers for a short moment before chuckling. "Well it's not like you or Zen, it's completely Thread-based. I can't compare this to yours, really..." He explained, smiling. It was strange. He hadn't let a girl touch him at all for a long while. As he had been born with overly sensitive skin, it always made his skin crawl when someone touched him. He felt... Oddly close to her. It was very strange.
Yulier started screaming, yelling for Aura to come back. For him to come back to her. She was crying, sobbing, screaming for Aura. She had gone over the edge already.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="A Y U]She lifted her head before removing her fingers, holding her hands behind her back. Kirsa showed him a tender smile. It was amazing, that the two simply lost control but to be able to control it. She couldn't imagine herself being able to. Revnoir was utterly amazing to her. Everything. She repeated her thoughts. "Everything about you is amazing.. " Kirsa's eyes shifted to look straight into his.

[/QUOTE]

I ship it so friggin much right now

My god xD And the Kirnoir ships set sail, it seems.

But... The best ship, we can all agree, was Xillnoir >uO or Yulura

Users who are viewing this thread

Back