• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
I'm unsure now how I should create my character. So many things. @ v @

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="A Y U]I'm unsure now how I should create my character. So many things. @ v @

[/QUOTE]
Im back and with an addition to Spazzy's explanation of Ranks! Experience is not just how good your character is. It is also how new you are to the series. Many many things go into figuring out someones rank, so Anem is right >u< BUT if you feel your rank is too low or too high, just tell us and we will either change it or explain why the rank is correct. Sorry for my brief absence! Had to wrestle my printer.

Well, I'm keeping the "Work In Progress" tag on my CS because I'm derping hardcore about Weaveing and what has happened so far in the series. Just let me know if my character's history doesn't match par on the lore of this story. Also, let me know if my character isn't in the right timeline! I'm guessing the world was in current times? 2015 when the attack happened initially? Sorry for all the confusion on my part, I have a hard time getting into futuristic/fantasy Rp's without a novel in front of my face lmao~

[QUOTE="Fight Me]Well, I'm keeping the "Work In Progress" tag on my CS because I'm derping hardcore about Weaveing and what has happened so far in the series. Just let me know if my character's history doesn't match par on the lore of this story. Also, let me know if my character isn't in the right timeline! I'm guessing the world was in current times? 2015 when the attack happened initially? Sorry for all the confusion on my part, I have a hard time getting into futuristic/fantasy Rp's without a novel in front of my face lmao~

[/QUOTE]
Reapers first appeared in 2012 ^^ Did I make a mistake in Notes?! But I checked it like 3 times, so did Aura!

My bad, I didn't mean exactly at 2015, more or less meant modern-ish timeline. And I guess I totally missed that part >.< derped on that too. Oh well, it shouldn't really effect my CS, since I never put any dates in the history and such, and I made a lucky guess with the modern timeline! I'm going to actually re-read the notes, mostly because I don't want to ask anymore questions that were put there, haha.

[QUOTE="Fight Me]My bad, I didn't mean exactly at 2015, more or less meant modern-ish timeline. And I guess I totally missed that part >.< derped on that too. Oh well, it shouldn't really effect my CS, since I never put any dates in the history and such, and I made a lucky guess with the modern timeline! I'm going to actually re-read the notes, mostly because I don't want to ask anymore questions that were put there, haha.

[/QUOTE]
Actually, I dont even know if I put that there ^^|| I've long forgotten what crazy witchcraft spells I've put into Notes. I don't want to remember how many times I accidentally pressed the back button while almost done the BBCoding for Notes. Oh god the hours taken to make it.......

Anyhow! I'ma be watching Disney movies for now until the Gaming Awards come on! If I can figure out where the show will be streaming... Darn u, Gaming Awards!

So basically, I'll be kinda slow responding.

Me too. I think I may just leave for a little bit.
I've been procrastinating. Stupid debate project....

Although I must admit, I've forgotten how fun it is to play antagonist. Especially one who used to be a protagonist.

Also one who's half insane. ^-^ I'm always surprised (and somewhat concerned) by how well I seem to write for insane characters... and how fun it is.

@Umbra Regalia

Please forgive me, but I've come up with another horrific pun to accompany
'sinthesized'

Sinternal
tracking device, referring to how the sins know where each other one is.

Spazzycat101 said:
Me too. I think I may just leave for a little bit. I've been procrastinating. Stupid debate project....

Although I must admit, I've forgotten how fun it is to play antagonist. Especially one who used to be a protagonist.

Also one who's half insane. ^-^ I'm always surprised (and somewhat concerned) by how well I seem to write for insane characters... and how fun it is.
Hell yeah~ Insane/unstable characters are always fun to play. I honestly get bored playing a goodie-goodie character... Maybe it's because I'm not really a good person? (TAT)

Spazzycat101 said:
@Umbra Regalia

Please forgive me, but I've come up with another horrific pun to accompany
'sinthesized'

Sinternal tracking device, referring to how the sins know where each other one is.
-sits in corner- Why....... Whyyyyy.........

[QUOTE="Fight Me]Hell yeah~ Insane/unstable characters are always fun to play. I honestly get bored playing a goodie-goodie character... Maybe it's because I'm not really a good person? (TAT)

[/QUOTE]

I know, that's what I'm worried about.... >.> My best characters are either reaaaaally annoying and ass-hole-y, or insane.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] -sits in corner- Why....... Whyyyyy.........

[/QUOTE]

*shivers in (another) corner* I'm sorry I'm sorry! T-T

And insane characters get old almost everyone has one that's why I'm playing deus off as a more sane stable guy this time around

Revnoirs more stable this season, so he should show his true, lovable colors ^^ -snuggled a plushie of Revnoir- Revnoir-senpaiiiii~!!!

Lol insane is easy its hard to play sane characters lol insane isn't always fun depends on the reaction he gets also spoiled alert Deus may soon face his mortal foe again

Lol are the gaming awards the reason Abel hasnt replied to Deus yet xD also is it on tv and if so what channel

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Lol insane is easy its hard to play sane characters lol insane isn't always fun depends on the reaction he gets also spoiled alert Deus may soon face his mortal foe again

[/QUOTE]
I'm expecting it to either be a boat or an 18 wheeler truck

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Lol are the gaming awards the reason Abel hasnt replied to Deus yet xD also is it on tv and if so what channel

[/QUOTE]
No, groceries is the reason. And I sent the link, its online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back