• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Jay strode up to the base, his hands deep within his pockets. His dark black hair was hidden beneath his large overcoat. He sighed, his jaw clenching in frustration. No one had greeted him yet, he was surly lost. He pushed the door open roughly, huffing loudly in disapproval. The doors swung open, banging against the walls, echoing around the room. He looked around, his actions quick, sudden, not graceful what so ever. His crimson eyes took everything in, in only a glance. He blinked slowly... Thinking.

Where the hell is everyone. Jay thought, clearing his throat. "Uhh.. Hello? Anybody there?" He called out, rolling his eyes as if habit.

Revnoir kept staring at the picture, remembering everything that happened in detail. He was too shut into his own mind to realize that he was on the ground with his hands covering his ears. He wanted to make the screams and the cries stop. He didn't even notice a Reaper slowly walking up to him. It wasn't acting violently, as it was shaking and watching with wide eyes.

Aura watched, wordlessly... Too stuned to move.

Echo ran up to the new guy in the big coat and threw cheeze at him."CHEEZE! "

Last edited by a moderator:
Kano grabbed the reaper by the throat. His threads took it over. The reaper screamed and shrieked. Kano thread became extremely bright it burned the Reaper's body. Soon enough the Reaper turned to dust and the core was left. He took hold of Revnoir's shoulder.

"Your not the Revnoir I remember..."

Aura walkes into the house and saw the picture. He then realized what was going on. "Kano... Help me get Rev out of here. This is a trap!"

Aura sighed and grabbed Revnoir and started to pull him out, not waiting for Kano. This obviously want the same Kano he met when he first joined Weave. He pulled Rev to the SUV the came in and put him on the back seat. "Come on Rev.... Everything is fine...."

Revnoir pushed them away, "I'm fine," and made his way deeper into the house. It was just as they had left it. Wine bottles in every glass cabinet, empty beer bottles on all the tables. It was messy. He was ignoring anything other than the room he was now in - a young girl's room. "Enma..." Was all he could say before returning to maddened silence.

Cain and the others were soon just outside the door. Cain had a huge grin. "Got'cha~" He sang as he walked up the steps of the front of the house.

@Tylor guillory

"Tch..."

Kano followed. Sadness is for the weak... Emotions are for the weak... I will not be broken... Kano sighed in disappointment. He rested his left hand on the hilt of Sekki while following.

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]My threads wrapped around Aura." Actually I believe I'm the one who has you,"he said coldly still emotionless.

[/QUOTE]
(too late)

Aura's form dissipated into threads. He then came around behind a corner and grabbed pride by the neck. "So your Grims replacement? Careful... I don't want to kill you... But know that If I must... I will mount your head like I did the original pride."

Last edited by a moderator:
(aaaaand now to make everything even better... I gtg for the night! I might stay home tomorrow, I'm still pretty sick soooo yah)

I smile then my body explodes into threads that wrap around you they squeeze getting tighter and tighter."I am the ritous dog of God I do as I believe is right and none shall stray me from my path," he said as he appeared beside Cain.

(HA NOPE sry :l I'm sry, really! U two can fight for a bit but no interfering with Revnoir and Cain ok? I've got a plan)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back