• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"Almost." Revnoir remembers the 401 highway like it was just yesterday that he was being driven on it as a teenager being sent to the main base as a brand new Weaver. He was completely silent now, but wasn't ignoring the others. It wasn't long before they passed two brick walls on each side of the road that said "welcome to Windsor"

(yaaaay! I actually go here on a regular basis!)

(Wait we were in a Vehicle? xD my bad)

Sloth looked at Pride then back at Wrath. She wanted to say something but didn't because she knew she'll make it worst,So she remained silent. She was bored out of her mind and wanted something entertaining to happen.

They had left the vehicle at the end of the road, and Revnoir looked at the street name. (don't have this, I'm not that familiar with Windsor) He scowled, a little nervous and jumpy now. He looked around at the houses. They were all in fairly good shape, surprisingly, since Reapers didn't swarm here. They had swarmed in the downtown area, not the rich communities. "So they saw a Reaper here..?"

(Just like make a comment on what Rev said... Or... Something.....) "That's what the report said." Aura said calmy.

Without notice, there was a silhouette that ran across the street. A Reaper. It ran into a simple house, and Revnoir quickly ran after it. He had gotten to the door in seconds and opened the door. Nobody was to be seen, but there was blood at the entrance and broken beer bottle glass all over the floor. The inside of the house was amazingly decorated, showing that whoever had lived here was well-off. On a coffee table was a family photo framed with vases of flowers all around. Revnoir stood there, staring at the family portrait with wide eyes. In the picture was a woman with long, brown hair and green eyes, a man with short blond hair and blue eyes, and two children. One young girl with long blond hair and bright blue eyes. And a young boy with short brown hair and eyes. Revnoir stared at the photo, unable to break away from the pain of seeing that picture again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back