• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"Well, then Auna, let's walk, in case we meet someone on the way. Because I simply don't want to standby here." Daichi said with a small smile and starts walking at Auna's direction. "C'mon."

( I feel like there's a lot of happenings and I'm still here in the hallway. xD )

"My name is Jay, Weaver of the Shadows." He said, calmly. "Madness, eh? I can see why they... Or you would call yourself that." Suddenly he became bored, "Where is everyone? I would think there are more of my kind or at least... Humans bustling around."

(Umbra Is offline you can wander if you want. May run into a Scarlet haired and sil er eyed woman named Arya.)

"There are. The guards are all over.. But hidden. And Others call me that because my threads are mind threads... But not mind threads... They enduce Madness..... Verry fun. If they touch you.... You may be my friend....bor be killing yourself.... Once.... One mad repetedlybheadbutted a spoon." Echo said.

He strode quickly down the hallway. The lights were off, and he looked around, "Wow. This place is wonderful." Jay said softly, his hand trailing along the wall. In the darkness, was he the strongest. "How long have you been here, Echo?" He let the name roll off his tongue, the same smirk plastered upon his face.

Daichi found himself doing the same thing he does earlier, walking. He walks around for a while, passing some doors, he doesn't bother to open those doors apparently. He throws his finished cigarette of the floor, he is not bothered if anyone saw it, 'Since there's no one here right now.' He thought.

(i shall wander around then. xD )

"Not long but I was at another bace before being trancefered here. Got a good rep from over there." Echo chuckled.

Arya was about to round a corner when she saw someone throw down a ciggeret. "Hey! There are ashtray stand everywhere for a reason!"

"Hm... So this is the base huh? Seems a bit lower than my old one!"

Sena walked through the gates. She had a backpack of supplies and her armor. Her weapon Touch Of Malice or Malice for short was a gun scythe and was about the size of an average back pack when in sheathed form. It was on the back of her hip at the time. She was curious about the place. Suddenly 4 guards halted her in her tracks. She knew why. She saw many reapers disguised as fallen people before. Though she knew if they were reapers or not. The void in their eyes. Sena showed the paperwork and told them about the eye detection junk. She finally got into the base and wandered about. She spotted 2 people on the way and thought it would be good to ask for help. She walked up to Arya and Daichi.

"Do you know where Squad 8 is?"

Daichi stopped dead on his tracks, a little surprised by the voice, 'Shit.' He slowly turned to look at the woman, and sighs, "Sorry. " he replied, sounding sarcastic, but not really. He walked back a few steps and took the cigarette bud , looking up at the woman. "It's nice to meet someone who can talk." now this time he was sarcastic as he let out a smirk.

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]
"Hm... So this is the base huh? Seems a bit lower than my old one!"

Sena walked through the gates. She had a backpack of supplies and her armor. Her weapon Touch Of Malice or Malice for short was a gun scythe and was about the size of an average back pack when in sheathed form. It was on the back of her hip at the time. She was curious about the place. Suddenly 4 guards halted her in her tracks. She knew why. She saw many reapers disguised as fallen people before. Though she knew if they were reapers or not. The void in their eyes. Sena showed the paperwork and told them about the eye detection junk. She finally got into the base and wandered about. She spotted 2 people on the way and thought it would be good to ask for help. She walked up to Arya and Daichi.

"Do you know where Squad 8 is?"

[/QUOTE]
(I read it a little late. Should I just say I purposely ignored you? xD )

Arya's head snaped back to the man. "Thank you... And most people are asleep by now. Only a few on patrol are normally up this late."

He looked back at his new founded friend. "Yeah. There is, these two." He stuffed his hands in his pockets, leaning agains the wall, looking at the cigarette.

Arya looked intimidated for a moment by all of the sudden people. Then she regained her composure. "So many new recruits...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back