• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"He's not your friend Aura. He's the enemy." She said, not a bit more calm than before. She got a little closer to him, giving him a hopeful look.

"Oh and why should you believe her! You meet her recently and you didn't even remember her! Don't you think that if she was really that important to you that you'd have remembered her without needing to be told some story! They just want to use you gluttony I am your friend I would never use you like they would! Pride smiled a friendly smile at gluttony.

'The only reason we're hitting when your back is turned is because we know it might be the only way we can take back one of our own! We don't abandon, kill or betray each other. There's absolutely a reason you're all called sins.'

Leah pointed with the sword toward the battered Revnoir.

'He used to be one of them! He didn't like them, so he left. Look what that got him! Aura, before they turned you into a Sin, that was you!'

What beasts. They lied and tortured those who had formerly been among their ranks. That was unacceptable. Leah took another risky strike at Pride's foot, slicing through one of his legs and digging into the bone. That should take a while to regenerate.

"I don't want to use him, it's you who does! Aura, you don't remember because Cain won't let any of the Sins remember their pasts if he chooses. Why do you think he won't let you remember? Because he's hiding something from you, so is Pride..! Don't you remember?" She was furious, sad, scared, and heartbroken all at once. She wanted to badly to make him remember. But the only thing she could remember was... "Don't you remember..? I love you Aura. I told you this before you came here, before Cain made you forget..!"

(No) pride dodged leahs second strike and smashed his fist into her face hard."I'm getting tired of this haven't you been listening! Revnoir is another traitor he deserved to be punished you don't leave your family! Yes Cain might be cruel but he doesn't bind us to the rules that they would! I just can't not again,"pride actually seemed like he was about to bust out into tears himself.

Aura paused for a long time, his eyes wide open, but he was looking at nothing.... Like he was spaced out. Then he finaly came too and glared at everyone in the room but Yulier. His deadly gaze focused on pride. "You......" He said. "You hurt me.... You hurt my friends.... And now.....? Now you dare even threaten to hurt someone I love..... You are despicable..... You will let us pass..... And when we meet again.... We will be enemies. am I understood?"

"Actualy.... I've had it with this. FUCK REAPERS! FUCK SINS! FUCK CAIN! AND FUCK BEING BOUND TO ANYTHING THAT DOENT SUIT MY OW. FANCY. I GO MY OWN DAMN WAY! NOW IM TAKING YULIER AND REV AND LEAH AND IM LEAVING. IM NOT PART OF THIS FAMILY"

(god damn) Yulier flinched at the loud yells of the other, and hurried over to Revnoir to try to help him up.

Revnoir sat there, watching with emotionless eyes.

Pride stood there a look of shock on his face. He was silent for a while not moving just standing there. Then he finally spoke. Fine leave.... Like all the rest but now I'm going to find you and kill every single person you care about. Oh and it won't be fast either. No I'm going to make them all suffer and I'm going to enjoy every bit of it,"pride said a insane look on his face even crazier than when he was in his killing frenzy. Then he simply left.

(I might have taken out a chunk of Pride's leg... I'm not totally sure. *shrugs*)

Leah jumped at Aura's sudden outburst, but after processing the words, she was relieved. She then moved to try and undo the lock on Revnoirs cage so she could drag him into a relatively upright position.

(Erp

Nevermind, I found your post.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yulier froze from what she had been doing and looked at Aura. She was honestly a little scared of him right now, but she scuttled over anyway. It was obvious she was a little fearful

(You didn't pride avoided that autohits tend to get annoying especially when I knew pride could avoid that last one) pride walked to his room and slammed the door shut. He then went to his things and began looking through pictures of him as a child. His father and mother along side him happy. He looked alot like his father but had his mother's eyes and hair color."I won't forgive nor forget anyone who leaves the pack,"pride said angrily to himself.

(Autohits, you say?

*sigh*

I'm just going to ignore that so I don't explode again.)

(Oh, and I found your post. I edited my last one. That was my mistake.)

(both of you stfu or so help me satan I'll rip your teeth out from your ass)

Revnoir sat there silently, as if entirely not there.

Aura realized he was scaring Yulier. This made him sad beond belief. But he wouldn't show it any more that the watering in his one good eye. He softly hugged her and then let go, not wanting to upset her further.

As the barred door finally swung open, Leah looked concernedly at Revnoir before attempting to hoist him up, but having to resort to pulling him from the cell by his feet.

( O.o I..I'm sorry.... I will go home now. -runs away in fear-) aura sat down on the steps and sighed.

(Where the hell is Cain at or zero geez is pride like the only sin in the base anymore?) Pride laid on his bed at this point he could care less about them escaping he was only thinking of his next attack. Who he would go for who's flesh he would rip apart and devour. Oh he did enjoy doing that even if envy tasted horrible. He just sat there thinking and thinking. Of what the future held for him.

Yulier was completely silent, and stared up at where his eye should be. She carefully moved her hand up towards it and touched just underneath. "This won't grow back, Aura... Not that I know of." She said quietly, on the verge of tears. She had let them hurt him like this. She felt terrible about it.

"It's fine... It's a miracle that I didn't lose it the day I got the scar...." Aura said. He really wasn't doing too well on the inside. Outside he was calm, but he was really a wreck.

She just hugged him back and buried her face in his chest. "Don't you ever leave us again alright? Don't you dare..!" She finally lost it, and started crying her eyes out into his jacket.

Revnoir struggled when Leah tried to move him, and he quickly stood up. Though wobbly, he stood up properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back